Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: North Pacific Pod Introductions!

Hey all! I am Mermaid Brynley and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska! Alaska doesn't have a pod of it's own because I'm pretty sure I am currently the only mermaid in AK lol so I'm jus gonna include myself in this on because it's the closest to me.
    I have only ever been to the Seattle airport BUT I would absolutely love to see more of it and a lot more of Washington in general so next time I am coming to the area I will let everyone know! I also hope I can make it to a Seattle meet up some day!
    xoxo MB
    Facebook.com/mermaid.brynley
    Insta: @mermaidbrynley
    Twitter.com/mermaidbrynley
    tumblr.com/mermaidbrynley

You're totally welcome in our pod, Brynley
    Follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kae-Le...53963584623799

Check out my writing on FictionPress, which has so far received more than 12,000 hits from 88 countries and territories on 6 continents!
    http://www.fictionpress.com/u/729633/Kae_Leah_W

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kae-Leah View Post
    You're totally welcome in our pod, Brynley
    You are absolutely the sweetest. Thank you so so much!
    Facebook.com/mermaid.brynley
    Insta: @mermaidbrynley
    Twitter.com/mermaidbrynley
    tumblr.com/mermaidbrynley

Junior Member North Pacific Pod
    Pod of Cali

Hi everyone! My name is Charlie and I lived in Seattle from June 2014 to June 2015. I'll be returning to Seattle at the end of December and then heading off to Evergreen State in Olympia. I'd really like to get to know some merpeople and arrange for lots of swim hangouts! If you also go to Evergreen, let's go to the pool together!! I need to swim more!

Junior Member North Pacific Pod tessie's Avatar
    Add tessie on Facebook
    Hi everyone! I just realized that I've never formally introduced myself to the North Pacific pod... oops. Anyway, I am Mermaid Essie and I've come back home to Seattle to attend grad school. I'd love to get to know some more mers and do a bunch of meet ups/go swim! ^_^

Man, there are so many members of this pod that I've never met. We really need to plan some more swim meetups.

Essie, where are you going to grad school?

Member Pod of New England Raquel Skellington's Avatar
    Add Raquel Skellington on Facebook
    Hi guys! Time to introduce myself to the pod! Everyone calls me Rocky and my fairy/mer persona is called Reawyn (aka Rini!)

I'm from Long Island, New York~ I have a car so i don't mind driving around to go to events or meet ups!

It's gonna be a looooooooooooong drive from New York to the Pacific Northwest!

Member Pod of New England Raquel Skellington's Avatar
    Add Raquel Skellington on Facebook
    oh wow im such a moron here i am thinking im posting in the New England Pod HAHAHAHA ohhh boy

Well I will becoming to Washington and Cali sometime this summer for some photoshoots hopefully i'll have some time to meet ups with mers!

Hey guys!!! I finally figured out how to join the Pod of my area! My name is Mermaid Nelly and I'm located right by the boarder between Washington and Oregon I don't have a tail made yet, but my monofin is on its way and it'll be steady progress from there!

Welcome, Nelly

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Junior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Julie's Avatar
    Hello, I am from Coos Bay Oregon. New here, as yet have no tail.

hello I'm from the east side of Washington. other wise known as the desert XD. i would love to be able to meet up with more mermaids!

Hi everyone! I'm Mermaid Brianna, I live near the Seattle area, and i'm totally looking for other merfolk to swim with this summer! My wonderful boyfriend/bestfriend/photographer will be away in Virginia this summer . So id really love to get out there and meet some merfolk around Washington!
    There is a beach cleanup event going on at the end of the summer as well! I think it would be so cool if we could get a bunch of Merfolk from around the PNW to come up to Bainbridge Island and all hangout and clean up the beach! If anyone would be interested in going, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by The_MermaidBrianna View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm Mermaid Brianna, I live near the Seattle area, and i'm totally looking for other merfolk to swim with this summer! My wonderful boyfriend/bestfriend/photographer will be away in Virginia this summer . So id really love to get out there and meet some merfolk around Washington!
    There is a beach cleanup event going on at the end of the summer as well! I think it would be so cool if we could get a bunch of Merfolk from around the PNW to come up to Bainbridge Island and all hangout and clean up the beach! If anyone would be interested in going, let me know!
    I would def be interested in the cleanup. But don't know if i would be available to make the trip. Please post dates as we get closer to when that could happen :3

YAY! That's awesome, i hope you can make it! I know it is sometime in September, so i will post updates and more information as we get closer!

Quote Originally Posted by The_MermaidBrianna View Post
    YAY! That's awesome, i hope you can make it! I know it is sometime in September, so i will post updates and more information as we get closer!
    Great! :3

Wow! This is a big long thread that was started a long time ago, but I guess I will make my into here! ^.^
    Hi! I'm Chrissa or Christina! I've always been a mermaid at heart, but my actual tail is coming in the mail soon! So excited!
    I live in Seattle on an old Sailboat in Elliot Bay.
    My goal is to eventually take my Sailboat on an adventure around the world and swim in many other waters, but for now, I'll be in the Puget Sound most of the time! Happy to meet you!

Lovely to meet you Chrissa! That sailboat sounds fantastic, i hope you get to travel the world, thats sounds like an amazing adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to meet you Mia! Yeah, I'm quite a fan of living aboard. It will still be a few years before I head off, but the Puget Sound has a lot to offer until then.
    Sometime I would love to host some sort of mermaid meetup aboard for mermaids in the area that are interested. ^.^