My Etsy shop has just gotten a makeover! I've changed the name to FaerieMermaidGalene to reflect a new line of faerie products in addition to mermaid items. The most exciting new line of products is, I believe, my unique creation: faerie armwings based on real butterfly and moth species. Today I listed two of these, with more ready for listing in the next few days, and even more in future. Here's an example, a butterfly species called the American Lady:

Name:  American lady wings2.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  636.7 KB

Currently these wings are mounted on a soft, stretch lace armband. I will also be introducing a line mounted on metal filigree armcuffs. And I'm planning a mermaid line of armbands with flying fish, rays, eels, and other sea creatures. Also coming in the next few days and weeks: faerie choker necklaces with realistic butterflies, frogs, and other critters, and faerie headdresses with flowers and butterflies. I will be adding to my line of neoprene sea creatures, too.

As a promotion for this expansion of my shop, two of my mermaid choker necklaces are on sale.

Check it out!