Thread: 3D Mermaid Tail Creator/Customizer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member Pod of Oceania
    Chesapeake Pod

Add Nadine Persing on Facebook
    "and again with the rude responses holy god.... dont tell Nadine to chill she has as much right to say her piece as anyone here. Raina has come off as rude to me on more than one occasion and this just happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. Also Nadine is right there are a lot of bossy people on here you included because look how you have responded to both me and Nadine. ugh I told myself I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore but look what happened -___-"

I DONT THINK THEY GET IT AT ALL BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE IS THAT NOT ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE ARE LIKE THIS..... SO thats a POSITIVE, again i wasn't rude and I'm an adult and don't need someone telling me to chill bc more than likely you're looking for drama to start and who's gonna win at that game...i know who and thats what matters... ITS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU SPEAK TO PEOPLE... as an ICU nurse of 15 yrs i have had to perfect ways of speaking to different people.... I WOULD NEVER speak to strangers or friends the way many of you have... whether you are bothered by the new "ignorant, stupid, childish" merfolk around here
    does"t give any of the senior merfolk the right to talk to the "newbies" disrespectfully.... They may be new but many of them have been all around back and forth and they come with lots of talent gifts and love to offer... when you speak to them like they are lower than you, its rude no matter how annoyed you are... if someone asks the same question as someone else or misses something another one say it doesn't give you the right to say "are you serious? We just talked about this 150 days ago".. it also doesn't give you the right to say "chill" Do you kind of get what I'm trying to say here??? its like as if i just turned my question around and said it this way " DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?" do you see the difference, thats all thats being said is to be kind not condescending... as cinderella mom would say have courage and be kind.... VERY SMART WORDS TO LIVE BY.... and you don't have to post more than 10 threds to read well past 50....

this was my original post to this thread... it wasn't rude, i stated that neither girl was meaning to be mean, yet I'm told to chill, and thats ok?? really?? thats the point us new people have been trying to make here and its just not getting through thats its not very kind or welcoming....
    I'm new here.... and ya know what... i wanted this to be my escape from the world of nasty drama but i can tell you I've found so much drama on here that i don't know why EVERYTHING THAT INVOLVES WOMEN HAS TO INVOLVE NASTINESS, JEALOUSY, COMPETITION etc why can't everyone just be nice??? why do people have to feel the need to call people out on their faults ect if it has nothing to do with them or it isn't hurting anyone??? i don't think raina was trying to be mean.... but merida made an honest mistake and i can see how the first sentence does come off as like seriously dude do you not have a brain??? so i can see where she would be offended... then again like i said why all the drama, why all the bosses around here??? i just don't get it... THIS IS OUR WORLD... atleast thats what i wanted it to be...... and still do... i don't want to have to fight to stay afloat or peaceful in our world... if i wanted reality id just stay in the everyday world who thinks mermaiding is a joke, id just keep the same old dull friends job etc and not try to finally do what i wanted for once and get away from the competitive nasty corporate run world........ and i say women bc I'm a nurse this happens at work it makes me gag and in mommy groups.... they r the worst and the first to tell you how you are effing up your kid..... mermaids and mermen should just flow together peacefully and w the most fun ever.....cant we all just be equal loving and peaceful here....??? aren't you sick of the real world enough to want to escape in your tail???

Last edited by Nadine Persing; 04-23-2015 at 10:06 AM.