Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Syren Studios - do you hear the syren song?

Naming her Cola. And she shall be mine. And she shall be my cola

also I don't think I've ever heard someone using mother Hubbard s cupboard before XD
    The SeaGlass Siren

Spur of the moment. I apologise >.< lol
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

*I am literally still laughing at your reply*
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

I'm still laughing at yours lol
    The SeaGlass Siren

I can't wait till it's here then I can swim in it, do some modeling, and hug it and love it and cuddle it and call it George
    The SeaGlass Siren

Wow, that tail is drop dead GORGEOUS!!

Mermaid Galene (pronounced Guh-LEE-nee)

Mermaid Galene WebNeptune's Keep WebFacebookMG YouTubeNK YouTubeEtsy Shop

Neptune's Keep makes music with fish. Fish have hidden depths!

thankyou guyyyyyss! <3
    The SeaGlass Siren

I can't wait till it's here then I can swim in it, do some modeling, and hug it and love it and cuddle it and call it George
    Bwahaha!!
    But seriously; this tail is so pretty it hurts my heart...in that awesome way of course.
    You MUST post photos and video and ALL the things when you get it, SeaGlass!
    xoxo

do ALL the things!

The SeaGlass Siren

HAhahaha!! ^^ Still one of my favorite go-to images when I can't properly process or express crazy amounts of excitement over the internets.

ALSO ALSO ALSO!!

The glitter is apparently really hard to see (see first image) so she got three shots with the glitter gun.
    The SeaGlass Siren

i want one now, but I need to stop growing like right now. but I don't wanna be this short forever, the struggle is real. I have a design idea and everything.
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

wait till you're grown. SO worth saving the money to bling out your tail.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Pod of Cali WaterDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidofthelabyrinth View Post
    i want one now, but I need to stop growing like right now. but I don't wanna be this short forever, the struggle is real. I have a design idea and everything.
    Nothing's wrong with being short (I'm five foot nothing) but yeah, wait until you are done growing and can get the most awesome tail known to mankind

I still have like four years of waiting before I can get a silicone tail :I dammit. But it give me time to save up

My savings was 5 years in the making :P
    The SeaGlass Siren

Add Etela on Facebook
    Follow Etela on Tumblr
    Would you be able to do a payment plan or is it pay in full only?

i paid in full. it really depends on who you order from. last time i made an order from traci hines for a few accessories and she let me do partial.

Update on the tail, she will be letting the paint cure today. yay!
    Bad news is my tail got caught on a loose nail, but thankfully she let me know and quickly patched it up. She'll be sending me pictures of the damage. i'm just glad she fixed it o-o.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    Bad news is my tail got caught on a loose nail, but thankfully she let me know and quickly patched it up. She'll be sending me pictures of the damage. i'm just glad she fixed it o-o.
    I'm not sure I understand that part. What does this mean? "A loose nail" ??