Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
Results 721 to 734 of 734

Thread: Syren Studios - do you hear the syren song?

  1. #721
    I'm happy you're on your way back.

  2. #722
    Here's a little preview of the new fluke I'm working on, as well as my new tail...


  3. #723
    Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Oregon, PDX Area
    Posts
    648
    I love it!



  4. #724
    Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    433
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Oh wow. That looks great


    Sent from my shellphone.
    ~~~ Sometimes life just needs a bit of magic ~~~
    Or you can follow my magical adventures at MyFaerieKingdom

  5. #725
    Beautiful! Love it!

  6. #726
    SOLD



    Last edited by Lily; 03-25-2018 at 01:55 PM.

  7. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Here's a little preview of the new fluke I'm working on, as well as my new tail...

    That is gorgeous!

    Sent from my SM-J700T using MerNetwork mobile app

  8. #728
    Working on some crown-style hair accessories and want to have them secure with a band of elastic under the hair. If you were to wear something like that, would you prefer a nude elastic or one that's sparkly and mermaid color (blue, aqua, coral, etc)?

  9. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Working on some crown-style hair accessories and want to have them secure with a band of elastic under the hair. If you were to wear something like that, would you prefer a nude elastic or one that's sparkly and mermaid color (blue, aqua, coral, etc)?
    For me, I'd want something close to my hair color or nude.

  10. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Working on some crown-style hair accessories and want to have them secure with a band of elastic under the hair. If you were to wear something like that, would you prefer a nude elastic or one that's sparkly and mermaid color (blue, aqua, coral, etc)?
    I agree, my hair is black so maybe black or nude. If I have aqua extensions maybe it would be cool to go with something close to that. I love that you're designing your own things! I hope to start making some for myself soon

    Sent from my SM-J700T using MerNetwork mobile app

  11. #731
    Thanks for the recommendations for elastic, guys. I ordered a HUGE spool of nude elastic so I'll be able to make a ton of headdresses! Here's the first one!


    Features faux flowers and greenery with Swarovski crystals and pearls, and real seashell accents. Remarkably lightweight and secures with a stretchy elastic band under the hair. Netting is great for keeping your hair out of your face underwater!*


    Price is $120 +shipping. DM for info!










    *Piece is swim safe but does use metal components. Always dry thoroughly after swimming. Prolonged chlorine exposure may fade flowers. Rinse with baking soda solution after using in chlorine. Uses plastic armature - do not expose to temperatures over 110F! (Sorry, no hottubs!)

    I'm currently making a Moana-inspired piece with sparkly blue abalone, red silk hibiscus flowers, beaded macrame components, so stay tuned!

    Last edited by Lily; 04-14-2018 at 12:56 AM.

  12. #732
    Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southern California, Dallas Tx
    Posts
    1,520
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    Love those abalone!


    Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

    Website:
    TailsAndTiaras.com

  13. #733
    So happy to see your making things again =D Happily going to be stalking you and your work actively now!

  14. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations for elastic, guys. I ordered a HUGE spool of nude elastic so I'll be able to make a ton of headdresses! Here's the first one!


    Features faux flowers and greenery with Swarovski crystals and pearls, and real seashell accents. Remarkably lightweight and secures with a stretchy elastic band under the hair. Netting is great for keeping your hair out of your face underwater!*


    Price is $120 +shipping. DM for info!










    *Piece is swim safe but does use metal components. Always dry thoroughly after swimming. Prolonged chlorine exposure may fade flowers. Rinse with baking soda solution after using in chlorine. Uses plastic armature - do not expose to temperatures over 110F! (Sorry, no hottubs!)

    I'm currently making a Moana-inspired piece with sparkly blue abalone, red silk hibiscus flowers, beaded macrame components, so stay tuned!

    That head piece is GORGEOUS!!!!

    Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    Mermaid Mikayla

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •