Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Syren Studios - do you hear the syren song?

Wow! She is lovely! Congrats!

<3 pretty fishy tail
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

my video editor isnt working.

SOOO expect and unedited video soon.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Ahhh! It's so pretty! Congratulations! And nice to see you so excited unboxing it

(Also, the word you were having trouble reading is "stalwart": your little octopus protector is strong and brave)

OH YAYY!!
    The SeaGlass Siren

Pretty tail <3 lol lion king >.< and that little octopus is adorable
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

i had to :P i promised Lily
    The SeaGlass Siren

YAAAAAY!!!!It's so beautiful!
    And I love that you know the lyrics to that particular Lion King moment, haha!!

So happy for you, Seaglass!!! That's an awesome looking tail fins crossed for more pictures!
    "The cure for anything is saltwater: sweat, tears, or the sea​" ~Isak Dinesen

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Freyja View Post
    YAAAAAY!!!!It's so beautiful!
    And I love that you know the lyrics to that particular Lion King moment, haha!!
    thats because of this :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtN8_9Jc1I8
    The SeaGlass Siren

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm so glad you got your baby safe and sound!

There should have been another little package in there with care instructions and a small gift. Did you find those?

yep i found it

The SeaGlass Siren

Love the necklace!! It reminds me of those cute and kitschy Bakelite ones from the 1950s. They each had themes (leaves, cherries, fish, flowers, lobsters etc.), and this is like the mermaid scale version

Senior Member Pod of Texas Seatan's Avatar
    Add Seatan on Facebook
    That is GORGEOUS! Okay, now I want one, LOL! NEED A PICTURE OF YOU IN IT! How does the blended waistline look?
    Once upon a time I was known as Seavanna. Going by Seatan these days. I always wanted to be the high lord of underwater hell.

So glad that necklace made it to you safely! That particular resin can warp in the heat when it's newly cast, so I was scared it would get left in a hot truck or something during shipping and come out all twisted. Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by Seavanna View Post
    That is GORGEOUS! Okay, now I want one, LOL! NEED A PICTURE OF YOU IN IT! How does the blended waistline look?
    it looks pretty boss. not quite like raina's but i tote loves <3
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Pod of Texas Seatan's Avatar
    Add Seatan on Facebook
    So after inspecting Lily's work and comparing it to other tail makers', I am ordering a tail with the nymph fluke! This will be my first silicone tail since I sold my Finfolk. Seriously, her work is so gorgeous... The scale detailing, the fluke design, the blended waists. Way above and beyond a lot of other work I have seen in person and online. I am excited to see it in person--and to make my first swim in my new tail in the beautiful Caribbean sea!
    Once upon a time I was known as Seavanna. Going by Seatan these days. I always wanted to be the high lord of underwater hell.

So excited to start work on your tail, Seavanna! You'll be the first with the larger Nymph side fins which are so flipping cute!

Congrats seavanna!! Can't wait to see yours!
    The SeaGlass Siren