Thread: Riptide News

Riptide News

Kishiko and and I have started up our mermaid news Riptide News. Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ripti...4952749?ref=hl

"Come one mer, come all!

FINALLY! All the news, interviews, and special reports you need to stay up to date in the mermaid world, all in one place. We will bring you special features you won't find anywhere else! In depth reports on important stories, exclusive interviews, weekly ocean weather updates, contests, AND MORE! Sound good?
    So now you're asking yourself "THIS IS AWESOME! How can I see all your cool updates?" Well first hit that Button that says "Like Page" and then if you want, click it again and Check "Get Notifications" so you never EVER miss a post.
    Want to get involved? Have an awesome Story you think we should cover? Drop us a line! Message us here on the page or email us at TheRiptideNews@gmail.com
    We're just getting started, but will your help and a bit of mermaid magic, we can turn this into the #1 source for mermaid news.
    The Riptide News Team"
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Seatan's Avatar
    Add Seatan on Facebook
    Sounds really cool! If you ever need writers for guest articles and what not, I love to write!!!!
    Once upon a time I was known as Seavanna. Going by Seatan these days. I always wanted to be the high lord of underwater hell.

Thanks Seavanna! We're really excited about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super cool, good luck
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani