Thread: May 16th merfriend meetup rescheduled

Exclamation May 16th merfriend meetup rescheduled

Hey everyone,
    due to unforeseen circumstances as well as only one Mermaid only showing up we have decided to reschedule summer friend meet up at Coney Island for May more details will be coming and I do apologize for this but there is so much going on in my life as well as other mermaids and mermen lives that I want to pick the best day for a week to all get together instead of just one Mermaid.

Considering it's been a year since we've seen each otherI would love to do some photos with you guys if you're okay with it. You guys are amazing, I love you guys so much and we might have one or two other Mermaids coming.

also don't forget your sunscreen, I will most likely be vlogging that day as well.
    Last edited by New York Mermaid; 05-13-2015 at 11:19 PM.

No worries pearlie we have alot more.coming up soon including a few weekdays

Hi there. I was wondering if there is any mers that live near me since I live in western Massachusetts so that I could travel with and back home so that I could go to this years mermaid parade and meet on Coney Island since me and my fiancé don't have a car yet?
    Simce I now have my Fin Fun Mermaid Arctic Blue tail with monofin, matching tankini top, bikini top and bikini bottom that I got in October 2014 so that I could finally be what I always felt like being for Halloween but I didn't know how, a mermaid.
    I really would love to this years parade and meet on Coney Island and other meets cause I have never gone to any of them and when they did come around every year I didn't have my tail until last year in October and if I can ride with someone there and back to the mermaid parade and meet I could offer someone some gas money but not a lot since I'll need money for drinks, snacks and anything else that I might need.
    Please let me know as soon as you can about everything that I said above and please let me know also hoe much money I would need to bring with me and what else I would need to bring with me besides my Mer stuff that I said above as a list so that I know ahead of time what I'll need so that I can get everything together in time.
    Last edited by TaurielTheElementMerfairy; 05-15-2015 at 02:29 AM.
    User formerly known as "Rebekah The Element Merfairy."