Thread: Georgia Mermaid Roll Call!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member Pod of The South
    Follow abbi11485 On Twitter Add abbi11485 on Facebook Add abbi11485 on Google+
    Visit abbi11485's Youtube Channel
    Hi I'm Abbi the Mermaid and I am wondering if there is a place where we can meet up sometime soon. I've never been to a mermaid meetup and I think it would be super fun! I live in Athens, GA. Anyone else interested in meeting up somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by abbi11485 View Post
    Hi I'm Abbi the Mermaid and I am wondering if there is a place where we can meet up sometime soon. I've never been to a mermaid meetup and I think it would be super fun! I live in Athens, GA. Anyone else interested in meeting up somewhere?
    Hey Abbi I have been super busy lately with my graduation and just now saw your post I live near Lake Allatoona and would love to meet up with you and Mermaid Stormy!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    You are never alone.
    There are about
    7,266,786,800 people in the world.
    So mathematically speaking,
    Even if your are one in a million there are still about
    72,667 people who are just like you.

Add Amy on Linkedin
    New member here and just looking around to see where the GA mermaids are -- I'm in Duluth but would love to know about events and meetups if there are any... and maybe helping to organize one once it warms up! Hope everyone has a great holiday and Christmas!

Follow abbi11485 On Twitter Add abbi11485 on Facebook Add abbi11485 on Google+
    Visit abbi11485's Youtube Channel
    Oh awesome! I think we should organize a meet-up once it gets a little warmer