Thread: WaterFire Saga Videos

Pretty cool. I've been reading the first book (I'm not in love with it but it keeps me busy) and it's pretty sweet.
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

I actually love the artwork for the characters. The Chinese and Indian ones are on point. Like, i LOVED clothed mermaids. don't get me wrong i totally believe they should in theory be nude, BUT when you read Chinese legends and lore they're always clothed on land AND in the sea. or even the selkie stories, they slip on seal suits so i imagined them to be somewhat like this, but THIS blew me out of the water.

I found them surfing through this quiz here. http://waterfiresaga.com/quiz#mermaid
    don't pay attention to the quiz though i find it silly :|
    The SeaGlass Siren

I have the first book and had to preorder it into the (now no-longer existent) bookshop, because I liked it when I started to read it at the school library
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

the videos and artwork have me sold. and not just because i work for disney. i'm just fangasming *o* like i want the third book to come out.
    The SeaGlass Siren

So, I was lucky enough to read an advance copy of the third book in the Waterfire Saga (Dark Tide - it comes out in October) and it is AMAZING!!

The videos above in this thread are a good introduction -- and here's the website: www.waterfiresaga.com (it has samples from each book, including Dark Tide). I can't wait for book four!!