OKay, so it's official, mertender Sean and I will be coming to Tampa Bay Florida this March! Tentative dates being March 11th (late night arrival) to March 17th or 18th.

We're going to be staying with family, so bare in mind that while I am trying to plan events and want to see as many people as I can I am still working within my BF's family's schedule. They are letting us stay with them in their rented condo for free so we kinda owe em

So all things I write here are TENTATIVE and while I want to accommodate as many people as possible please respect and remember Sean and I have a small window we have to work within.

As the dates draw closer we're going to be planning some meet ups. Once the actual week arrives we'll likely only then place the exact date and time and meet up area. We're hoping to have a car so if people are willing to go in on gas we can try and carpool to some of the meetup locations.

Merman Jesse has already booked the time off to meet us there!

Tentative Plans:

Rainbow Spring Meetup:
After talking to several mers it seems to me this will be the most central, warmest, and best spot to meet for a swim mer style. I know not everyone will agree and will have their own ideas and places, but for now this is the most likeliest spot Sean and I can get to. When the week comes we'll have a post running to see about the exact day and time for a meetup. I am thinking this will be sort of a whole afternoon thing.

Mass Mermaid Photoshoot:
This may also take place at the springs, or maybe at a beach. I am a professional photographer. Not a lot of my stuff is on my FB page because I am too busy in a tail, but I'd be happy to offer free photos of people and send you copies to use. I see so many of you without professional photos so I'd like to change that. I also have an underwater camera and will be happy to take footage and photos to send to people to use on their pages etc.

Disney:
Every time I've tried to go to Disney it's been a bad experience so I am hell bent on going and having a good time LOL. Sean and I are looking online for deals, but we'll be going one day and we'll let you all know when for anyone else who'd like to come!

Weeki Wachi
I have no idea about the geographics of Florida but I simply can't go and then not see Weeki. They've informed me their open so we may have a big car pool there , again details will be posted.

Aquarium
We'll also be visiting one of the closer aquariums for anyone who would like to attend, details will be posted.

Dinner
It be nice at some point to get anyone who wants to out for dinner at some restaurant. Again, tentative.