Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelda's YouTube!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Kelda's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Kelda on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Kelda's Youtube Channel

Kelda's YouTube!

I've already shared one of my videos on here (showcasing the Mirage rubber mermaid fin) but I thought I'd make a proper thread for my mermaid YouTube.
    I created an introduction video for a collab with Nessie, so while she's working on it I might as well put it up for people to see! I don't have much else yet, but hopefully I'll be able to get more underwater footage of my tail and put some proper content up.

Here's my intro video, for anyone who doesn't yet know what I look/sound like! It's a bit lame and corny but who cares ;D I also forgot how old I was and said 21, when I'm actually 22... Soon to be 23

You're a great speaker! Loved it.

Accepting Custom Silicone Tail Orders For $1400!
    Slots Taken: 3/3

On Facebook - Custom Orders - Etsy

This was awesome! I hope you make more. And a "creek" near my house is definitely not big enough to swim in. Ha! It's like maybe 4 inches deep and 2 feet wide. ;D

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    OMG! YOU ARE HYSTERICAL!

You made my whole weekend. AND you managed to make me gag...not once, but twice...with that big honking bite of Vegemite!

You are too funny!

That was hilarious! Who is your favorite sci fi author?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Btw...I am ravenous for vintage sci fi short stories!

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    Btw...I am ravenous for vintage sci fi short stories!
    I usually read novels but I know that Orson Scott Card and Isaac Asimov wrote short stories as well! I'm a bit obsessed at the moment.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    Kay, first off, it's probably just me but I swear that in all the Aussie mermaid videos I watch we all sound... just a bit Brittish? Is it just me? Also, that was, by far, the funniest thing I've seen in ages haha. WAY funnier than my vlogs, then again I've never been that funny... gonna have to get you to script mine next time Kelda!

Also, since you like poetry (technically you said you like writing it but I wanted to share) I wanted to share my favorite poem with everyone!

Roses are red,
    My name is Dave,
    this poem makes no sense,
    Microwave.

You're so charming! Very nice introductory video.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Merman Jamie's Avatar
    Awesome Video.

And thank you for making me laugh

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    That was gold! xx
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif

Thanks so much everyone! It's lovely to get such positive feedback! I'll definitely be making more videos

Quote Originally Posted by Cordelia View Post
    And a "creek" near my house is definitely not big enough to swim in. Ha! It's like maybe 4 inches deep and 2 feet wide. ;D
    I always thought it was more like a river, but its name is officially "Coochin Creek" so that's what I call it. Either way, I'm lucky to have it 20 metres from my house!

Quote Originally Posted by Maethor View Post
    Who is your favorite sci fi author?
    Anne McCaffrey is a favourite of mine - I recommend her "brainship" books, starting with The Ship Who Sang, which according to me is a short story because I sit there for three hours and read it in one sitting Her "Dragons of Pern" novels are popular too (technically still sci-fi, even though there's dragons) but I haven't read them yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Crazy View Post
    Kay, first off, it's probably just me but I swear that in all the Aussie mermaid videos I watch we all sound... just a bit Brittish? Is it just me?
    Well, apart from the one bit where I purposefully put on an English accent, I think it might be because we Aussies tend to mumble and slur our speech, so when I was recording it I tried to speak clearly, and a clear Aussie accent gets very close to an English one xD (And I love your poem!)

Awesome vid! And I'm with Pearlie... I don't know how you ate Vegemite straight from the jar! I had the chance to try Marmite one time and I just could not. Especially after I smelled it!

I've spent the last few twenty years building up an immunity to iocane powder vegemite
    Last edited by Mermaid Kelda; 05-30-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Hahahahaha >.< I loved the the THIS IS NOT HOW YOU EAT VEGEMITE and "roses are red, violets are blue, I've written much better poems than this, this is a terrible example of my poetry"
    roflmao
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Aika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kelda View Post
    I've spent the last few twenty years building up an immunity to iocane powder vegemite
    Do you happen to think that masks are terribly comfortable, too?

Trying reading Garth Nix

formerly jayy
    cats cats cats...whats up with those things?

Formerly known as jayy

But a comfortable mask really makes a difference.

Hahaha guys^^^^^
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown