And I'm new to the mercommunity. My interest in mermaids started when I was in elementary school.

One of my friendslet's name her Tess for nowhad convinced me and the rest of my friends that she was a wizard, and she had spells that can turn me into a mermaid. Of course, I took the bait. Tess had told me I'd get side effects due to the spell, and that I would slowly gain my powers, which would take nine months. To "test" my powers, I did things like trying to control water, attempting to breathe underwater, and even telling classmates my extremely dry skin WAS NOT dry skin, but SCALES, due to my becoming-of-mermaid. I swam all the time, I watched all different types of mermaid TV shows/movies (Aquamarine, H2o, The Thirteenth Year), and even took to the internet to find spells and witchcraft that can transform me to some aquatic humanoid.

Tess had told me during recess one day, that magic was just a joke she was playing. It crushed my dreams. I embarrassed myself countless times. Then and there, I called her a jerk and slid dramatically down the slide, away from the playground tower.

And look at me now Tess, your spell FINALLY WORKED.

I hope I can get to know more of you guys, especially if we share the same pod! Feel free to message me anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk