Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mermaid tail dreams

Senior Member Pod of Texas Sherielle's Avatar

Mermaid tail dreams

Last night, I dreamed that I was at a friends house when I had remembered that his deceased wife had had a Merbella mermaid tail. I offered to either buy it or to sell it on ebay to help him with a money situation. He was all 'It may not fit you' but I was all 'MERBELLATAILZOMGITSBEAUTIFULGIVEITTOMENAO!!!' So he agreed and I am trying to figure out how to buy it. It was so beautiful, in all reds with purple and blue accents and loads of extra fins and a gorgeous fluke. I was so excited to finally try on a silicone tail that wasn't SO VERY THICK like mine (I have a mermaid creations tail). I was lugging the tail around trying to get somewhere I could try it on and swim in it when I woke up. That was disappointing. Even in my dreams, I just want to swim in a lovely merbella tail, lol.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mary Marine's Avatar
    I've lost count of how many tail swimming dreams I've had! But even in my dreams they were all fabric tails in my budget, lol.
    "I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." — Anaīs Nin

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Me too! All my mermaid swimming dreams are all fabric tails. Except for the one time I dreamt I was wearing a beautifully colored flared paddle tail, which turned out to be a premonition of somebody else's tail... Was one of latexman's tails... How strange that my dreams are coming true again. Maybe one night, I'll have the winning lotto numbers... Haha!
    Formerly known as ireneho

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Maybe its just me, but I've only had one dream where I was WEARING a tail. It was my silicone dream tail (I assume I made it?) and was awesome. Other than that one though all my mer-dreams are of having an actual fish tail xD
    ~Merman Rett Of Georgia~

(Formerly Known as Risingmermaid)

I had one last night... I saw some gypsies and they had huge fish tanks and people doing magic shows in them. I found an empty tank and went in, and turned into a mermaid with soft flowy fins and fluke. It wasn't silicone or latex or any kind of fabric. I remember shaking the fluke like I do at the pool and touching it. It was a shimmery ivory color too.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    I've had a few now, first one was right before I got my first tail and that it was massive on me.

Second was that I met Raina and she didn't like me.

Third was that I met Raven with similar results haha.

Guess my subconscious is afraid that mermaids I look up to will think I'm lame :/

I have had a few tail dreams, one being with my ABSOLUTE dream tail~ But I wasn't swimming in the water but the air XD, mainly creeping along the sides of buildings or clinging to the top of cars. But I most often have ones there I'm stalking small fish

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    I have mermaid/hippocampus dreams all the time (I have tons of lucid dreams, so I turn myself into a mermaid when I get the chance), especially when I REALLY need to go swimming. Sometimes it's about costume tails, but more often than not I grow a tail or have a real tail. That's the best because then I am a mermaid! My fav dream was when I was taking a bath and I suddenly shapeshifted my legs into the most beautiful, iridescent rainbow-y tail. Despite my 'mersona' being a hippocampus, I am actually a mermaid more often. When I'm lucid I find becoming a mermaid is easier than a full-blown mer-horse. (Not sure why- lucid dreams are tricky that way.)
    Last edited by Trade Winds; 06-15-2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: words

I've never had a dream where I had grown a tail, but I have had ones where I could breathe underwater.

I have the best dreams when I take too much Zyrtec and then drink a couple cups of coffee. Last night I was on this adventure where I was helping this guy find the perfect gem to propose to my friend with so I swam to a shipwreck and found this gorgeous Opal. While I was bringing it back to the surface I met a giant pacific octopus who initially mistook me for food. After I convinced him that I was indeed not food he asked me to help him find his mate who had gotten lost. I did and then they swam me to the surface where the guy took me with him to his house so that I could watch him propose. I woke up after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raayvhen View Post
    I have the best dreams when I take too much Zyrtec and then drink a couple cups of coffee. Last night I was on this adventure where I was helping this guy find the perfect gem to propose to my friend with so I swam to a shipwreck and found this gorgeous Opal. While I was bringing it back to the surface I met a giant pacific octopus who initially mistook me for food. After I convinced him that I was indeed not food he asked me to help him find his mate who had gotten lost. I did and then they swam me to the surface where the guy took me with him to his house so that I could watch him propose. I woke up after that.
    Cooool!!! I wish mine were more like adventures! They always come true in weird ways...
    Now which one of you is thinking about an ivory colored fish tail? Hm?

I often dream of being underwater and literally walking on the sea floor. Most of the time in these dreams I've managed to grow a set of fins on my forearms and the back of my calves. Last night the dream was about being in a kelp forest and trying to build a home using parts off of a sunken ship, lol. My wife was in the dream and she insisted that I add a guest room.

Whenever I dream I'm. Mermaid I'm always in the little mermaid play station two video game :0
    The SeaGlass Siren

I often dream I can breathe underwater, although I'm not even sure if I have a tail... I also often dream I can fly, and I've had some dreams where I've been flying over the ocean then dived in and continued swimming while breathing underwater. I wish I could tell if I had a tail!

I also frequently dream about the gold fish I had when I was younger, and they usually jump out the tank and then swim around in the air where they're difficult to catch.

Weird, I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a dream right before I got my mertailor tail that he accidentally sent me a yellowish green full silicone tail with a ton of extra fins. I wasn't totally mad because hey, I didn't have to pay an extra thousand dollars, but the color wasn't what I wanted. somehow it managed to be my measurements. that was probably the strangest tail dream I've had.
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

I dream sometimes of how would be my first meet with Keiris. And nope. I'm not gonna share the details

*swimming away innocently*

Senior Member Pod of the Southwest Vrindavana Starfish's Avatar
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish On Twitter Add Vrindavana Starfish on Facebook
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    I've had dreams where I can breathe underwater, where I have a tail (not wearing one), where I'm wearing tails - everything from fabric to silicone, and where I'm making tails or accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    I dream sometimes of how would be my first meet with Keiris. And nope. I'm not gonna share the details

*swimming away innocently*
    Someone at MerMania had better get video of this happening. I'm SURIOUS!!

In my god arion that's so cute
    The SeaGlass Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Sherielle View Post
    Someone at MerMania had better get video of this happening. I'm SURIOUS!!
    for real I'd kill for it
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth