Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird things kids ask and how to answer?

Weird things kids ask and how to answer?

My first gig is coming up in a month and I'm really nervous about kids asking me weird things and not being able to come up with any answers. I hear that fighting fire with fire works, and to just ask the kids questions or give ambiguous replies, but does that work? I already have answers for the questions like are you a real mermaid (of course i am), how mermaids go to the bathroom (evade it and ask them how humans do it), and how are mermaids born (like any other mermaid)

So I just want to know some other common questions and answers that come up when you're at a gig.

Heck, post some of the stupid/funny things kids have asked, I'd love to hear some of those, too!

(Also, I'm very sorry if any of the formatting or such gets messed up, or if it's in the wrong section, I literally joined today and I'm basically technologically impaired when it comes to this stuff)

Thank you!

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Fun123joker's Avatar

Follow Fun123joker on Tumblr
    im pretty sure we alreaddy have a thread or two about that.
    my way out of it is i sometimes steal some answers from mermaid shows/animes

gif. from Free! Eternal summer ending
    ・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by OceanWhisper View Post
    Thank you very much!