Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Does DragonSkin silicone stretch when you are growing?

Smile Does DragonSkin silicone stretch when you are growing?

I'm thinking of getting a silicone tail in September. It will be my 5th tail, so I know how to swim in them pretty well . I'm at the very end of a growth spurt, and I'm wondering to what extent the silicone will stretch.

thanks!

Dragonskin silicone is very stretchy, but a tail made from it will much more easily stretch to accommodate differences in width, not height. If you're going to be growing taller, your vertical measurements will change and the tail will become too short and also disproportionate. Yes, you can pull it up and it will stretch, but when you let go of it, it will just snap back into place unless there's something holding it up (like suspenders...or a full-body tail that connects to a top). Still, though, that would probably be uncomfortable and it doesn't get around the fact that the contours of the legs will end up in different places and that would cause the tail to look weird and not fit properly. So I would definitely recommend holding off on investing in a silicone tail until you know you're done growing.

Wait until you're done growing for a silicone tail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

Thanks for the recommendations

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    and just because it stretches... doesnt mean it's comfortable. it's tight haha