Does anyone know that sensation whenyou receive life-altering information so horrible it hurts and youstart to cry and then have to stifle a scream of AGONY coming fromyour core? The number of times I have felt this in the last few daysshould be a crime.
In either November or December of 2013my parents made the greatest Grad/Career/happiness restarter gift anyparent could. They bought a Purple Rainbow Tail for me, because ichose the company for the cause they support. I was told it'd be doneby late Feb/early March, then mid-April then late may, then June andit finally arrived in August. Some of this can be fogiven because hermoulds WOULD NOT cure properly.(I'm sure we all remember)
Jazz is great with communication,until problems arise. I had to cancel several interviews with theOregon Aquariums, to the point i doubt Newport will communicate withme even if I DO get another tail, and several young girls' (and ayoung boy's) birthday guest. She offered to send a make-up for lostgigs and we moved on.
The tail arrives in late August. Iuse it for 35 minutes in the pool at La Salle appartments inbeaverton OR. I used it twice more at that pool. Once for an hour andand 50 and once for closing on an hour. The fourth use was at theTualitin Hills Parks And Rec. Pool on Walker Rd. in Beaverton. Thefifth was a 26 minute photo shoot at Edmonds Beach near Seattle,which made the Edmonds paper. At this point, not only have severalholes been opened and patched after brief pool encounters, andmessages sent to Jazz about them, it becomes very evident that themonofins has been falling away from the fluke because of a lack ofdrainage points(as in none).
We open the fluke for repairs. Almost300 dollars worth of repair work later, because my mum couldn't findE-6000 for under 12dollars at the time, we learn that we haven't beenset up with the right pieces. Either a Rapid or Wave was used in thetail, without anything between the plastic and silicon, so it neverwould have stuck long anyway with hydro-flow through the fin. Thereweren't any drainage holes because there weren't any passages leftfor the water, thus the giant water bubble I swam with uses 3&4.
A few days ago, i messaged somelovely Mers who are fairly experienced in tail making/repairs and Ifind that to fix it will be another potentially close to a tailcost.followed by my mother letting me know that i likely only got thetail after about 8 months(dec-aug) because my parents had beenharassing Jazz.
(Body-exhausting bawl-out of tearsand gut-wrenching quenched-screams of agony, number one)

I'll be selling "As is" onMernetwork , with several tubes of E-6000 so if anyone has the heartto finish the battle wants a silicon gold-fish base tail they cankeep her and love her. I love her, but i can't keep her aroundanymore. It hurts to look at her and see that my company is in the"non-existance" zone for the second time in my career.
Today, I was on facebook and looked atthe page for my tailmaker and find she's communicating and making newtails just fine. No responses to any texts, emails, messages, orposts I've sent since Sept/Oct of 2014 for me though.

(Body-exhausting bawl-out of tears andgut-wrenching quenched-screams of agony, number two)

It's melodramatic and a little bitjurassic of me, but I'm going to say now that I'm drained. I have nomoney left to pour into a new tail, or restarting my company that wasalmost off to a start again and I have no heart left to scrapetogether what i can from my mediocre bussing job, can drives andanything else before I make it to Basic AirForce Training to find outI haven't scraped enough anyway. No hope. And it's getting REALLYhard to keep my hope in humanity alive.
All for now. Thanks for reading, if youdid. This'll be the last message you see for my attempt to haveSOMETHING happen. Anything. It does hurt to feel ignored, not only byjazz but those continuously applauding her work on the new tails onher page.