Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pod FB Groups

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I had no idea we had a union pod of the northgroup lol. We already made a Canadian group. I think since very first day one of pod making us Canadians requested not being divided up, or combined with americans since there are so few of us ... And its not like we can hold meetups with people in those states . ( though I know that's not on you, you're just making a fb group... It just seemed like what we actually wanted and our input for pods way back when was ignored)

It does look like christomer and other non pod members be posting tho... Gotta clean house!

Thanks for taking the time to make sure each mernetwork pod has a place to network on Facebook.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Sherielle's Avatar
    Thanks Iona!!!

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest Paula Smiley's Avatar
    Follow Paula Smiley On Twitter Add Paula Smiley on Facebook Add Paula Smiley on Google+

Wanted to add Pod of the Midwest, I just started it because there wasn't one !

Add Pina Y'mar on Facebook
    Hi sorry about my ignorance but I live in Puerto Rico (Caribbean Sea) is there a pod for my region or should there be a new pod made to accommodate the members from here ???
    Im Merman Marinus

Quote Originally Posted by Pina Y'mar View Post
    Hi sorry about my ignorance but I live in Puerto Rico (Caribbean Sea) is there a pod for my region or should there be a new pod made to accommodate the members from here ???
    Im Merman Marinus
    I FINALLY FOUND A PUERTO RICAN MERMAID HELLO YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED THIS MAKES ME

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hi there! I really want to recommend a personal CRM for effective networking https://www.nection.io/

Senior Member Pod of Cali leeloo's Avatar
    While not a "pod" listed on Mernetwork, there is a Facebook group for a micro-pod in Las Vegas: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vegasmerfolk/?ref=share