Thread: Chicago Meet-up

Chicago Meet-up

I realize that Northern Illinois peeps might be either in the Midwest or the Great Lakes pods, so I thought that I'd post here about the Sunday meet-up - open to anyone who wants to swim. We are going to be meeting Sunday July 26th at Montrose Beach in Chicago around 11 A.M. We'll be meeting near the northern end of the beach by Wilson Ave. So far it's Mermaid Kelly and I are the only ones who have posted with a definite 'yes'. Please come join us! We'd love to swim with you all.

Please join us!!! <3
    “Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.”
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Hey all! I won't be able to make it tomorrow - the weather looks a bit iffy and the beach today was CROWDED. I think we should reschedule for another day if no one else is able to go
    “Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.”
    - Rainer Maria Rilke