Thread: Mer folk in the Topeka, Lawrence, Kansas City area?

Mer folk in the Topeka, Lawrence, Kansas City area?

Hello I be Maksim Merman, I am hoping to seek out other mers whom may be in the nearby areas for friendships and swimming, I would love to meet you! Also feel free to share and like my Facebook page at Facebook.com/Yellowtailed.SeaWitch also feel free to do the same with helping out on my go fund me for my silicon tail at Gofundme.com/MaksimMerman
    Last edited by Bellefeuille Siren; 07-27-2015 at 12:43 AM.
    Miercoles Naim La Sirene the little SeaWitch of Topeka Kansas

I'm not in your area, but I just wanted to say hi. I've seen lots of Merfest pics of you on Facebook! Cool tail, dude!
    Find me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and my WEBSITE
    Formerly known as Madison Juliette

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Hi Maksim! I spent quite a few years in KC and summers at Tablerock Lake. Where do you swim?

I generally do my swimming at the Lawrence indoor aquatic center but sometimes go to lone star lake.

Thank you Madison

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest Runa's Avatar

Follow Runa on Tumblr
    Hello Maksim!!

I'm a new member and while I don't yet have a tail, I do have a monofin! I've practiced in the Lawrence Indoor Aquatic Center and at the pool at Haskell University.
    Mostly I'm just a big groupie for the other area merfolk. I follow just about everyone on facebook I'm just beginning to actually get into the community of mers.

Greetings Runa Mermaid,
    I swim at the Lawrence indoor Aquatic center I tend to go on fridays around Ten O'clock in the morning. I have a fan page on facebook if your intristed in following me. Facebook.com/MaksimMerman I also have a facebook group for Mer Folk who live in Kansas and Missouri, Its called " Mer Folk of Kansas & Missiouri" Maybe we could meet up for a swim sometime.

I'm a mer in Manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by midwesternmermaid View Post
    I'm a mer in Manhattan.
    Yay! That is most exciting. Maybe we can swim together sometine I often swim alone since I do not know many Mers close by or sadly our timing does not meet.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Maksim Merman;245283]Yay! That is most exciting. Maybe we can swim together sometine I often swim alone since I do not know many Mers close by or sadly our timing does not meet.

I just friended you on Facebook so we can message back and forth there. I don't get on this very often. It would be cool to coordinate a swim, perhaps in the KC area for mers this summer.

Sounds like an awesome plan would you shoot me a pm on Facebook so that I may remember who you are mently? 🐙

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk