Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: A Christian Merfolk Fellowship Thread

Currently running AV at my districts Pastors Camp and heard a really nice tidbit. Focus for this session was Physical Health and the speaker said "activity promotes creativity" and went on to speak on how being active makes for better ministry and such. So true! I find my best ideas when I'm underwater, anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Faithonthebass Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod MerGreg's Avatar
    Add MerGreg on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    Currently running AV at my districts Pastors Camp and heard a really nice tidbit. Focus for this session was Physical Health and the speaker said "activity promotes creativity" and went on to speak on how being active makes for better ministry and such. So true! I find my best ideas when I'm underwater, anyone else?

You too, huh? Swimming laps my brain goes ALL OVER THE PLACE.

As such, I also get a lot of my worst ideas and my flat-out craziest ideas underwater too...

Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post

That's really interesting. I would love to hear more about his message.

Sent from my VS988 using MerNetwork mobile app
    You are never alone.
    There are about
    7,266,786,800 people in the world.
    So mathematically speaking,
    Even if your are one in a million their are still about
    72,667 people who are just like you.

Hello guys, I have a question:
    how do you bring glory to God with mermaiding?

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar

Visit Mermaid_Izzy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Siren_Eclipse View Post
    Hello guys, I have a question:
    how do you bring glory to God with mermaiding?
    This has just been discussed actually, I think it starts back around page 19 or further.

I think it is more about showing kindness and compassion to everyone. And when asked questions to not be afraid and hide your faith, but to let God's light shine through.

Sent from my ShellPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, thanks! I was just wondering because it was mentioned during church about how everything should bring glory to God, but I wasn't sure what that ment.

I have painted a cross in my scale pattern there is one idea.

You are never alone.
    There are about

You are never alone.
    There are about

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Joie View Post

It looks amazing!

Member Pod of The South
    Hi all! I'm still really new but I'm finding more and more about what to love in the mer community every day. I'm so glad to see that there are people I can fellowship with here, too! I have to admit, I'm by no means a perfect Christian. I travel a lot so I don't really have a stable church, that in itself makes it hard to keep my faith strong sometimes. But! I do try to exhibit kindness and acceptance to everyone as much as I can, and keep myself on the right track. I can't wait to get to know you all better and build some lasting friendships <3

Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnne View Post
    Hi all! I'm still really new but I'm finding more and more about what to love in the mer community every day. I'm so glad to see that there are people I can fellowship with here, too! I have to admit, I'm by no means a perfect Christian. I travel a lot so I don't really have a stable church, that in itself makes it hard to keep my faith strong sometimes. But! I do try to exhibit kindness and acceptance to everyone as much as I can, and keep myself on the right track. I can't wait to get to know you all better and build some lasting friendships <3
    It’s very nice to meet you!

Welcome to Mernetwork!!!

You are never alone.
    There are about

Member Pod of The South
    Thanks guys! By the way Mermaid Joie, your tail's cross is super cute!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnne View Post
    Thanks guys! By the way Mermaid Joie, your tail's cross is super cute!
    Thank you! I worked really hard on it. I have photos from a shoot I need to post on my tail making thread but HW first

You are never alone.
    There are about

So I have missed this thread.
    I thought I would share what has been on my heart lately.

Recently the holy spirit has been challenging me to to trust him and be led by him in every situation. I have been stressing a lot about my event from this Saturday with Atlanta Parent Magazine you can read about it in my other thread. I would greatly appreciate some tips. I did a ton of work and worrying and I was trying very hard to control the outcome of the event. I was honestly ready to cancel the whole thing. But in the midst of it all I heard him tell me not to worry. I think I may have been trying to ask God to come along side my plan. Instead of asking him what his plan was and following it. I can worry about everything that could go wrong and try to plan around it and still have stuff go wrong. And Honestly God doesn't call us to live that way. He calls us to put our trust in him, to have faith in him, and ask him what to do. And we don't like to follow that so we end up in difficult situations. It's like trying to swim against a current it is much easier to swim with the current. Have you ever been in a lazy river at a local pool? I have tried to swim against these and the little while pool at KSU and it is not easy or really as fun as I thought it would be. These are much more enjoyable when you swim with the current you speed up and zip through the water! Life is SO MUCH easier and enjoyable when you aline with God's plan instead of trying to get him to aline with yours.
    I constantly find myself going back to this scripture.

Jeremiah 29:11 CSB — “For I know the plans I have for you” ​— ​this is the LORD’s declaration ​— ​“plans for your well-being, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
    12*“You will call to me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
    13*“You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart."

God desires our whole heart not left overs! Share how you show God that he has your whole heart. Or how you have course corrected and started following his plan. Or if he leads you to share something else obviously share it! Let's get this thread busy again!

You are never alone.
    There are about

Member Pod of The South
    Reading all this made me feel so food this morning! Amen to all that! I wish you the best in your event and Im praying for it to go smoothly for you <3

I dont have much to add to the fellowship right now but, I am on day 30 of my bible study! Knowledge comes from hearing and hearing by the word of God, right? Im already feeling so much better about myself, my walk with god, and my life ^.^

Sorry to clarify I already had the gig it was very busy but crazy. Hopefully good not sure.

You are never alone.
    There are about

Member Pod of The South
    Oh! Lol, that's my bad. Im curdently running errands for work so Im reading between pickups, so I might not have caufht all the details ^^'