I thought I'd create a Christian corner for any Christian mers who would like to share testimonies, prayer requests, favorite songs and verses, questions, prophesies you've enjoyed, etc.

This way we can read each other's posts and post on the thread any time, any day- like weekly meetups only they're 24/7 internet "meetups"! And afterall, strength is in numbers (Or in a school of fish)...(mermaid pun...heh heh...um).

Today I learned that God's full salvation isn't once and for all, that there are stages- the spirit, the soul, and the body. Although God comes into our spirit through the initial stage, our soul is still full of Satan's nature. Like today I was enjoying in the Lord through reading the Bible and singing, but I will admit I threatened to kick a guy in the shin if he filmed me on his phone, so...I guess I'm not exactly to the second stage yet. But I know that doesn't happen overnight. It takes a whole lifetime. I am still trying to understand what the meaning of the 3rd stage is though. Our group leader said it's the "completing stage," so maybe the 3rd stage is death? I'm still confused and trying to figure the last one out myself.