Thread: This is random but..

This is random but..

Ok so this has been bugging me for a few days and I can't seem to find anything on it... My mother has a pond in the yard its been there since she moved in we never put any fish in it cuz it already had fish but for the past couple of weeks we have notice this one fish (or so we think is a fish we r not sure) that swine to the surface and shakes its fin above the water and then just sits there and every time we try to get a good look at it its like it can see us n hides before we can get to the edge of the pond I wanna know wat it is its bugging me.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikaros View Post
    Ok so this has been bugging me for a few days and I can't seem to find anything on it... My mother has a pond in the yard its been there since she moved in we never put any fish in it cuz it already had fish but for the past couple of weeks we have notice this one fish (or so we think is a fish we r not sure) that swine to the surface and shakes its fin above the water and then just sits there and every time we try to get a good look at it its like it can see us n hides before we can get to the edge of the pond I wanna know wat it is its bugging me.
    Thats so weird! I have no idea what it is, all I know is that it is kinda creepy. OMG ITS A REAL MERMAID