Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: A Christian Merfolk Fellowship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Keto View Post
    Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950U using MerNetwork mobile app
    God Bless you and a fast recovery!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

I just got a message from Ransom and realized I needed to update you all on my consult.
    My jaw surgery will be happening anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months. It will be a major surgery. I will have to stay in the hospital after for up to a week. The next week I will be bedridden. The next 4 weeks I will be up and moving. During this whole time I will have to wear a brace and I can't eat food. I can only drink liquids. The whole healing process should be up to 2 months after surgery.
    I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous. I am praying it goes well and I have no complications after.

Yup, we're with you. Here's hoping your family and friends make your recovery loads easier too
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

I hope that all goes well, Keto. If there’s anything we can do, let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

"Christ crucified draw you to himself, to find in him a sure ground for faith, a firm support for hope, and the assurance of sins forgiven; and the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, remain with us now and always."

A blessed Good Friday to everyone; remember the cross always comes before the crown.

Take heart, for no matter what happens -- on this blessed day the tomb was empty, the graveclothes folded and Christ powerfully risen, never to die again. He who conquered death promises that it will never again have the last word, and will one day be ended forever... along with all suffering, crying and pain. That is the source of a faith that endures, hopes and loves through anything life can throw at us.

Blessed Eastertide to everyone!

Hey guys can I get some prayer? My health is not great right now and I don't know what is wrong but I am constantly tired even after a full nights sleep and there are a bunch of other things that make me feel lousy. This has effected my grades at school and I find that I am more spacey and distracted. I went to the doctor today for a blood test and to get retested to see if I have completely kicked mono (I got that last spring.) The doctor suspected several different things and I should have something more conclusive by the weekend.

On the bright side afterwards I went to mickeals and found someone (I'll call her a master crafter) who instructed me on how to repair my tail. So I will use some of my down time from school to paint and repair it for summer gigs. I plan on making a few surprise appearances at the lake.

You are never alone.
    There are about
    7,266,786,800 people in the world.
    So mathematically speaking,
    Even if your are one in a million there are still about
    72,667 people who are just like you.

I just got a message from Ransom and realized I needed to update you all on my consult.
    My jaw surgery will be happening anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months. It will be a major surgery. I will have to stay in the hospital after for up to a week. The next week I will be bedridden. The next 4 weeks I will be up and moving. During this whole time I will have to wear a brace and I can't eat food. I can only drink liquids. The whole healing process should be up to 2 months after surgery.
    I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous. I am praying it goes well and I have no complications after.

Praying for you Keto!

You are never alone.
    There are about

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Joie View Post
    Hey guys can I get some prayer? My health is not great right now and I don't know what is wrong but I am constantly tired even after a full nights sleep and there are a bunch of other things that make me feel lousy. This has effected my grades at school and I find that I am more spacey and distracted. I went to the doctor today for a blood test and to get retested to see if I have completely kicked mono (I got that last spring.) The doctor suspected several different things and I should have something more conclusive by the weekend.

On the bright side afterwards I went to mickeals and found someone (I'll call her a master crafter) who instructed me on how to repair my tail. So I will use some of my down time from school to paint and repair it for summer gigs. I plan on making a few surprise appearances at the lake.

I hope everything is okay, and you are okay. Thank you for your prayers as I will keep you in mine as well!

I’m utterly and completely confused by everything everyone just said.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMaggs View Post
    I’m utterly and completely confused by everything everyone just said.

Where did the confusion start?

You are never alone.
    There are about

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Joie View Post
    Where did the confusion start?

When the religion talk started

Quote Originally Posted by KTMaggs View Post
    When the religion talk started

It's all religion talk, Maggs. What it says on the thread title, so to speak

If you aren't already a part of a culture, their language and discussions are always going to be unfamiliar in some ways.
    Last edited by Ransom; 05-11-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Okay everyone! Update time! I am getting my surgery June 6th at 09:30. My healing time will be done around early August or late July. I'm a little nervous but mostly excited to get it done.

Also Joie, how are you doing? Are you better?

Will keep you and your medical team in prayer, Keto! May your surgery be smooth, and your recovery quick and free of complications.

As always, thank you Ransom!!!

Hello everyone! My surgery is tomorrow which means after today, I will be inactive on the mer network for awhile. Thank you for everyone who kept me in their prayers. I will try tell you all how I am doing as soon as I can

Hello everyone! My surgery is tomorrow which means after today, I will be inactive on the mer network for awhile. Thank you for everyone who kept me in their prayers. I will try tell you all how I am doing as soon as I can

See you on the other side, Keto. God bless you and your surgical team!

Hello everyone! It has been four weeks since we last talked and since I got my surgery. I feel amazing now. The first week, not so much. As expected, I can't really eat anything though. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who prayed for me!!!