Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mermaid Abigail progress footage

Red face Mermaid Abigail progress footage

Hi fellow merpeople!

From time to time, Mermaid Crystal and I go training together and then we sometimes take the GoPro with us to record our training (and the fun).

So, I'd like to share some of that footage with you all, so you can -hopefully- see the progress we make. (I have lots to learn)
    The pretty mermaid with the gorgeous Finfolk tail is -sadly- not me

This is a video of Mermaid Crystal when she first swam in her beautiful Finfolk tail. Near the end, you see me swimming together with her. My first time swim in a fabric tail.. I swam like a wooden log ! Please note: I've only started training seriously with this 2 months ago
    (Footage from September 2014)

Our first swim outside.. when it was raining and very, very, very cold! (footage from 2 months ago)

My very first succesful bubble ring! (and my very happy self at the end ) (footage from last month)

Another mermaid training with Mermaid Crystal, she was testing out her neoprene base tail and I borrowed her Mahina Merfin because the yellow/red tail had reached it's end. (Footage from 2 weeks ago)

Yesterday's training with my new monofin from Leaderfins, and my very first own video

Constructive criticism and tips are welcome!
    Last edited by Mermaid Abigail; 08-06-2015 at 04:33 PM.
    ...<3 <3...
    *~~ I´d love for you to follow me on Facebook ,
    Youtube or Instagram! ~~*

So cool! I love watching all the neat videos people make of their training or just having fun in their tails.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Did your feet hurt when you wore the merfin back to front?
    Formerly known as ireneho

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    Did your feet hurt when you wore the merfin back to front?
    Well dang... I see I've been misinformed about which side is the front! A bit weird too because the foot pockets are usually on the front in monofins...

But actually, no they did not hurt at all this way . They were really comfortable! (i was wearing neoprene socks though)
    ...<3 <3...

Quote Originally Posted by IllynReaver View Post
    So cool! I love watching all the neat videos people make of their training or just having fun in their tails.
    Thank you!

I hope to add some footage of my in my very first tail soon. I'm ordering my neoprene next Monday and when that has arrived I can finally start making my very first fabric tail. So I'm already really excited!
    ...<3 <3...

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Merman Jamie's Avatar
    Awesome

I've had my very first swim in my tail yesterday, I've got two teaser shots for you guys!

Attachment 32764
    Together with Mermaid Crystal in her gorgeous Finfolk Tail. I love this image! <3

Attachment 32765
    I just lóve how tall I am like this! Also, so happy with how flowy my fluke is! <3

More footage will come, video's too, when I've got a little bit more time
    ...<3 <3...

Here it is! The video of my very first swim in my selfmade fabric tail! Of course I had to share this moment with Mermaid Crystal <3

Hope you all enjoy! Leaving a comment on the vid is always appreciated!

...<3 <3...

I've got a new vid! Don't forget to watch it in HD!

I went training again yesterday, it was so much fun! I arrived pretty early at our public pool so I got into my tail quickly and a lot of kids were surprised to suddenly see a Mermaid in the water

I don't have a lot of footage this time because I forgot to recharge the battery. But it was fun!

Your video's are amazing! Love the music as well and your tail looks great! :-)

Hi everybody!

Just thought I'd share this little silly clip taken during yesterdays' training swim. Just me and my guy beeing silly
    ...<3 <3...