Thread: ANYONE IN SOUTH FLORIDA?

ANYONE IN SOUTH FLORIDA?

Hey merfolk...
    I'm down in South Florida (west palm area) and was curious if any of y'all live down here?
    I don't really know anybody, and it would be cool to be so close to some merfolk to meet up and chat, etc.
    I'm still new to the community, so I'm lookin to make friends. Anybody interested?

Down under in Miami

hey hey, im chris i live in Miami just two counties away, and i think there's another mer down here but im not sure try joining the Pod of the South as well. I'm new here too, just trying to absorb all i can before i make my first tail.
    Last edited by koiboi; 01-02-2012 at 05:16 AM. Reason: spelling error

Hey Chris...
    I'm Steve. yeah, I'm not too far. I spent last winter in South Beach, Miami. It was nice!
    I too am tail-less, but would love to make some friends tailed or tail-less doesn't matter. It would be fun to bounce ideas off each other and just meet someone else who is as gaga for merfolk. You ever get up my way? If not maybe we can find a way to get me down, or we could meet in the middle in Ft. Lauderdale?

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Star's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Star On Twitter Add Mermaid Star on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Star's Youtube Channel
    I am not in the south, But I am from Central Florida in St. Pete/Tampa Bay area and work in Orlando. If you are ever up this way, let me know! I know Siren, Flowers and Raven live in central Florida and Oceana is down here for the next few months as well before she goes back to Canada

Hey Star!
    That'd be cool! My sister lives in Okeechobee... not too terribly far away... who knows! Maybe if I go visit her...?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of The South
    Yep, I'm in Orlando! Near Disney World area.

Facebook: Mermaid Moonflower 月 花
    *The user formerly known as FlowerBite*

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    I'm not from Florida but I come down there periodically
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I go to Weeki Watchee just about every summer. If any one wants to meet up, I most likely make it. I really want to go to rainbow river this summer, too. Anyone else?

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South

well how about o to Mer-palooza this august the biggest mermaid event and trade show go to www.Mer-Palooza.com for more info and will be held in orlando florida