Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Want my mermaid creations tail- for Free?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I laughed sooo hard at this hahaha
    Me too, but unfortunately I think that collection would be heavily weighted to the Valdemort of tailmakers!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Smiley View Post
    I wish I had photoshop !
    Quote Originally Posted by loveofneko View Post
    I don't have photoshop either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since it is a PNG file, you can open it in even Microsoft paint and put your own photo behind the tail drawing to make it look like you are wearing it.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Oh ok! Omg Microsoft paint I haven't touched that in years!! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Smiley View Post
    I wish I had photoshop !
    While Photoshop will have among the best tools, there are free image editing programs that work really well. GIMP is a free open-source alternative, or Paint.net if you want a really simple interface. Or if that really doesn't work, maybe some of us who do have access to such programs could volunteer to do the editing work for others. Depending on how much time I have I would be happy to put my very basic image editing skills to work provided no one makes fun of the quality of their results.

Fancy a cup of mermaid tea?

Quote Originally Posted by loveofneko View Post
    I don't have photoshop either

For those of you who don't already have a tail and don't have Photoshop or other photo editing programs, send me a photo of yourself in the correct pose, and I will see what I can do about adding the tail to you and sending it back. I can probably even find a watery background for the picture. (It will have to wait while I finish another project though, and I am limited on how many people I can do this for.)

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest Paula Smiley's Avatar
    Follow Paula Smiley On Twitter Add Paula Smiley on Facebook Add Paula Smiley on Google+
    Awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    Me too, but unfortunately I think that collection would be heavily weighted to the Valdemort of tailmakers!
    hehe, which one would that be? Already have the Adam Martyn, but one does not a collection make.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I will be announcing the winner via video this evening over on https://www.facebook.com/RainaMermaid be sure to keep an eye out and please don't spoil it once you see who. I want the winner to be surprised.

Omg thank you so so so so much! I will not let you down and set and amazing example for the young merlings out there!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Merman Typhoon!

Congratulations Merman Typhoon! Don't forget to do an un-boxing video! I hope the merman story time goes swimmingly.

Oh my gosh I think it is hilarious that my butt threw off the measurements! I need to go find one of those measuring guides to make sure I am measuring right, but I think I did anyways.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Congrats Merman Typhoon! Keep us all updated on how the tail works out for you!

Alea, I know the feeling. My butt wouldn't fit in anyone else's tail.

If it's okay with Raina and Typhoon, my offer to help clumsily "Photoshop" people into the tail still stands if anyone wants and needs help with that.

Fancy a cup of mermaid tea?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciriun View Post
    Congrats Merman Typhoon! Keep us all updated on how the tail works out for you!

Alea, I know the feeling. My butt wouldn't fit in anyone else's tail.

If it's okay with Raina and Typhoon, my offer to help clumsily "Photoshop" people into the tail still stands if anyone wants and needs help with that.
    Go ahead Photoshop the world! The more mers the merrier!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Merman Typhoon!