Thread: Finfolk Apparel Sizing

Finfolk Apparel Sizing

Hey guys

So I only recently realised that finfolk do really cool mermaid clothes as well as tails. I want to buy a dress but they don't have a size chart which makes it difficult to work out the correct one to order.

So! I figured if we pool our own experiences with the products and our measurements we might be able to come up with a rough guide to help everyone in the future?
    ~Mermaid Salacia~
    Sea Witch of South Australia
    https://www.facebook.com/themermaidsalacia/
    mermaidsalacia.weebly.com/

Sizing runs slightly large. I have 3 clothing items from Finfolk and they are all one size smaller than what I usually wear.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

One of the finfolk team managed to find a size chart for the dresses! I've translated it below for anyone else who might need it. I assume it is in inches and a body measurement, though it could be CM flatlay, so use it at your own risk. Either way, at least it is a guide.:

XS
    Bust: 32
    Waist: 25
    Hip: 35
    Length: 34 3/8

S
    Bust: 34
    Waist: 28
    Hip: 38
    Length: 35 1/4

M
    Bust: 37
    Waist: 30
    Hip: 41
    Length: 36

L
    Bust: 42
    Waist: 35
    Hip: 45
    Length: 36 3/8

XL
    Bust: 44
    Waist: 37
    Hip: 49
    Length: 37 1/2

Hope this helps!

I've ordered an XL which may be too big, but I'll let you all know and take pictures when it arrives.
    ~Mermaid Salacia~
    Sea Witch of South Australia
    https://www.facebook.com/themermaidsalacia/
    mermaidsalacia.weebly.com/

Howdy! Indian clothing is known for its rich history and cultural significance. The use of Indian clothing is not limited to India only but has gained popularity all over the world. One of the most popular online stores that provides such clothes is Utsav Fashion. Read Utsav Fashion reviews and you will see that with its vast collection of sarees, salwar suits, lehengas, and accessories, this online store has become an ideal choice for anyone looking for elegant and authentic outfits for various occasions.