Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Finfolk Productions Wait Time

Bump...... 43 and not a peep

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaidhunter View Post
    Okay that is ridiculous. I'm usual not for pestering tail makers but at this point i think you should. I would demand (not ask, demand) an up to date photo of your Tail as it is now.

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    Okay that is ridiculous. I'm usual not for pestering tail makers but at this point i think you should. I would demand (not ask, demand) an up to date photo of your Tail as it is now.
    Agreed. This is silly.

You seriously have the patience of a saint. I’ll be at the two year mark next month.

that is crazy. You have contacted them recently? I think you are being way to nice. Unless they have a logical reason, it is very unfair they are getting all these Mythics out while you are still waiting.

This is absolutely unprofessional.

.:YouTube:.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidAiera
    .:Facebook:.
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidAiera/

^^^ Like me on Facebook for fan updates and booking!!! ^^^
    ^^^ Follow me on Instagram @The_Long_Island_Mermaid ((MermaidAiera)) ^^^

Would love to see how this gets resolved. The fact that you need to pay it all upfront makes things worse -- and you'd think they'd be able to hire someone to handle the admin, the updates, etc.

Might the half upfront, half on completion model work in the case of silicone tails?
    Last edited by Ransom; 10-23-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Senior Member Euro Pod
    This is awful of them, really really unprofessional. And they keep throwing out new stuff now. Maybe they should focus on finishing their tails first..

Looks like the girls are concentrating on the fabric tails for the time being.
    Has anyone recently received their silicone tail...... been a while since anyone posted that they have.

Have you contacted them recently mermaidhunter? Really hoping you'll get your tail soon... this is just taking too long.

Looks like the girls are concentrating on the fabric tails for the time being.
    Has anyone recently received their silicone tail...... been a while since anyone posted that they have.
    I’m really hoping that they start to focus on silicone orders soon. It does seem a little like they’ve been put on the back burner. I just passed the two year mark earlier this month and friends I’ve talked to about it insist that I’ve been scammed or that I should ask for my money back. I’ve had to reassure them that it is a legitimate business and it just takes a while.

Crossing my fins for you! I love FinFolk, but the wait times and delays can be difficult.
    Even as it is written, "She had her dwelling in the great sea -- and was a fish therein."
    Xena: Warrior Princess
    Ep. 3.12 The Bittersuite

I'm hoping that MermaidHunter gets his tail or at least an update soon. I'm about to be a finfolk mer too but seeing the way they're treating him is making me sad.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Understatement. :/

When they asked for customer service feedback I mentioned how they are basically pushing aside silicone orders with all the Mythics and now fabric tails going out much sooner. In their response Abby stated if the fabric launch is as successful as they think it will be, they'll pull away Mythics until they have full staff to keep the girls on custom orders. The warehouse issue is the biggest thing setting them back from really taking off on it.

Mermaidhunter, I really think you should send an email if you haven't recently.

YEAH!!! Heard from the girls.........
    Said that now that fabric tails are done for now they are concentrating 100% on silicone ones...........

Fingers crossed, fingers crossed......

YEAH!!! Heard from the girls.........
    Said that now that fabric tails are done for now they are concentrating 100% on silicone ones...........

Fingers crossed, fingers crossed......
    Hope it comes soon! Did they give you a specific update on your tail?
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

They said they will be concentrating on finishing my in the upcoming week

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    HOPW YOU GET PICTURES! Or at least more! Super excited and crossing fingers for ya!

Last edited by Mer Coralia; 11-30-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: seriously cannot English today x)

That's great news mermaidhunter! Hope you will get it before 2018, and I hope you will share loads of pictures with us!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Any word on your tail yet?