Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Finfolk Productions Wait Time

Yup, you shouldn't need to pay extra on top of the thousands already shelled out a long time ago just for updates.

I love the Dread Tailmakers Roberts' work, but communications need to be improved a lot.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaidhunter View Post
    Come June 19th, if I have not heard from the girls, been given an update, have a small fix to my tail's paint scheme that they missed back in January 2018, and have tracking in hand, my patience is done.
    June 19th hath come... heard anything?

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    i'm so anxious to hear if you're finally getting your tail!
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

They just posted they won't be producing new mythics until early 2019. They will focus on silicone tail orders and fabric tails until then.

Really hope you'll get your tail ASAP, MermaidHunter!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Wow, Mermaid Hunter... I sure hope your tail has been shipped, or at the very least an update given. I was trying to decide between Merbellas or Finfolk if I get a silicone tail; but since this was so recent I'll probably end up going to Merbellas, or waiting for a while until things at Finfolk calm down. My heart goes out to everyone who has been waiting for a while on their tails, especially with the high cost; as well as the twins, from everything I've read here things have been crazy chaotic, I hope things mellow out (for everyone). Hang in there!

Sorry, been away on honeymoon and Fourth of July vacation. Did get an update with pictures in my email and need to review it but think things are finally resolved. Will let you know before the weekend........

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    Reading this thread is what brought me to the forum in the first place. I really hope this is finally it for you!!

I think the twins might have overbooked themselves. From what I know, they're still doing one Mythic tail, the Te Fiti tops and the fabric tails. Even though they're on schedule, it's still a lot of work on top of any silicone tail jobs they might have.

On that note, 50 months is a really long time! You're so patient. I bought a fabric tail in May and I'm getting jittery just waiting for it to come.

Mermaid Hunter: No need to apologize! Congratulations too! I hope as well that this is it for you.

Mermaid Unicorn: Congrats on your fabric tail! What company did you order from?

Senior Member Euro Pod Astridia's Avatar
    Your Patience is Inspiring XD When you finally DO get your tail make sure to get plenty of pictures to show us all ^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea~Phoenix Savannah View Post
    Mermaid Hunter: No need to apologize! Congratulations too! I hope as well that this is it for you.

Mermaid Unicorn: Congrats on your fabric tail! What company did you order from?
    I got the Aqua Fairy fabric tail from Finfolk when they released their line in May! It's the blue and purple tail. I'm so excited for it but they'll probably still take another month or so.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I'm also waiting on a classic cleo, can't wait!

I am waiting for a Neverland Fabric Tail. I am checking the instagram every day hoping they will say they are shipping them, they said a few weeks ago it would be in July. All we can do is wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMer View Post
    I am waiting for a Neverland Fabric Tail. I am checking the instagram every day hoping they will say they are shipping them, they said a few weeks ago it would be in July. All we can do is wait.
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 482
Size:  139.2 KB

Did you see this? Ahhhh get ready for it!

I want the Golden Giza! I love the teal/aquamarine on the fluke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well finally got around to reviewing the two pics they sent and writing back to them.
    They aassured me that my one paint concern was taken care of and painted and that it was due to lighting that it looks lighter. Guess we'll see.....
    My other concern was a fin on the underside that was on a drawing but was crossed off, text added to remove it and highlighted so it stood out. Not sure if it can be removed at this point.

Waiting to hear back.........

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    Anyone heard anything about the fabric tails? Last update was on Sunday saying that they were gonna start sending them out yesterday. So far, nothing, and people are still asking when they’re gonna send them out. My boss at my second job (a scuba shop) keeps asking when I’m gonna get my new tail so I can get in the pool with some of the classes, but I keep having to tell him that I don’t know because they keep having to delay the shipping.
    If the girls and team at finfolk are behind schedule, it’d be a lot less frustrating if they’d admit it, rather than saying things and not being able to follow through.

I have not heard anything or got a shipping notification. The only things I know I know from their Instagram posts, and hearsay in the comments of said posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Pickles View Post
    Anyone heard anything about the fabric tails? Last update was on Sunday saying that they were gonna start sending them out yesterday. So far, nothing, and people are still asking when they’re gonna send them out. My boss at my second job (a scuba shop) keeps asking when I’m gonna get my new tail so I can get in the pool with some of the classes, but I keep having to tell him that I don’t know because they keep having to delay the shipping.
    If the girls and team at finfolk are behind schedule, it’d be a lot less frustrating if they’d admit it, rather than saying things and not being able to follow through.
    Ouch! I'm sure there are things that suck worse than your tail not being ready on schedule, but it's a very short list. They always say not to book anything until the tail is actually with you, and incidents like this show why.

Hopefully you've one you can use in the meantime, and things don't get delayed too long.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    My old tail, which was one of the last few grotto tails aquatails made, has officially been retired, as the neoprene at the end of the fluke has started falling apart after four years of intense usage. The footpockets on the competitor fin have also gotten a bit worn out. So I unfortunately don’t have a tail to use in the meantime.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast