Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Finfolk Productions Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by TheChimera View Post
    Does anyone know if they will be producing the Shipwreck Siren tail in the other sizes again? A lot has been happening in my life lately and I missed the release of the new line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you can get a xxxl shipwreck siren and modify/adjust it to fit you
    I'm gonna do that with my neverland tail

I agree with everything Raina said. It's not their fault that their supplier misprinted all of the Island Iris and more and they've been very transparant about it. It's obvious from everything they are working their butts off.

The warehouse move is also a bit later than initially expected.

They have worked 12+ hrs a day the past few weeks.

It's obvious from everything they are working their butts off.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLiara View Post
    I agree with everything Raina said. It's not their fault that their supplier misprinted all of the Island Iris and more and they've been very transparant about it. It's obvious from everything they are working their butts off.

The warehouse move is also a bit later than initially expected.

They have worked 12+ hrs a day the past few weeks.

It's obvious from everything they are working their butts off.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

oh, will that mean there will be a lot of island iris misprint tails up for grabs later on?
    and is there a facebook post or something about this that i can read thx

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Pickles View Post
    I’m just annoyed because I needed mine for my job, and I don’t have it for my job.
    The scuba season has pretty much passed, and I didn’t have a tail at all.
    Hey mermaid pickles. What is your job? It’s related to scuba? I live on the other side of Houston from you. Didn’t know there was scuba anything in our state!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Has MermaidHunter gotten his tail yet??

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Velos View Post
    Has MermaidHunter gotten his tail yet??
    He had posted that it was done but he wanted some paint changes.

I am so happy his wait has ended!! Now I slightly hope his gun and stuff got to him as well

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    He had posted that it was done but he wanted some paint changes.
    omg after this many YEARS now paint changes on top of it??!!!!

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Hey mermaid pickles. What is your job? It’s related to scuba? I live on the other side of Houston from you. Didn’t know there was scuba anything in our state!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Haha, yeah! I work at Sport Divers down in Webster! They’re the oldest scuba shop in Houston! I’m supposed to be their mermaid, but I don’t have a tail until I get my finfolk one, so I’ve just been working the shop part time lately.

Haha, yeah! I work at Sport Divers down in Webster! They’re the oldest scuba shop in Houston! I’m supposed to be their mermaid, but I don’t have a tail until I get my finfolk one, so I’ve just been working the shop part time lately.
    Mermaid pickles we totally need to meet up some time I think it would be awesome !!!

Ps: why did you pick pickles as your name? I think it’s totally awesome btw !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

UPDATE: I received my mythic after 17 weeks and 1 day from initial purchase. Their window for these tails was 10-12 weeks.

As of today, there are still finfolk customers waiting for their mythic tails from FEBRUARY. I commend them on their patience because I would be livid right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessabelle27 View Post
    Not yet. But I decided to pay the $35 to join their facebook group because they tend to respond quickly there, and someone had just asked about the mythic tails from February and Finfolk assured us they would be shipping out next week.

Slightly disappointing though are the posts of people receiving their mythic tails from the latest release in April as we wait patiently for our tails from February..... However members are saying this is because we ordered full size flukes and they take longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    right? Can't really blame Finfolk when the customer keeps changing their mind.....

right? Can't really blame Finfolk when the customer keeps changing their mind.....
    Eh well if you wait this long just a little bit more will be nothing if it means the tail will be exactly how you want

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    which is a lot more of the situation than people realized often when it comes to extra long waits.

Well, actually I can..... it wasn't that I was changing my mind.... it was more like they forgot to do parts of the paint scheme that I had laid out 4 years ago (flesh tone at waistline, darker green, filling in a section that should have been solid instead of just outlined). In their defense they did say the filled in part was done and that it is just lighting making it look like it wasn't. I have asked for pictures of this to confirm back on July 20th..... nothing yet so we shall see.

Main sticking point is that they added a small fin on the bottom that when I finalized the design I had told them not to include, both in writing and crossing it out on my design. Not sure if it can be removed at this point. I also asked this back on July 20 but have yet to get a reply. I told them it is no big deal if they can not remove it, my concern is that it could easily rip off.

Always best to get the full story......

Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    More like paint corrections that were missed........

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Velos View Post
    I am so happy his wait has ended!! Now I slightly hope his gun and stuff got to him as well
    Not over yet........ wrote to them again today forwarding my July 20 email.

Fedora: lost cause, gave up
    Gun: looking to get final piece 3D printed then it is done.
    Jedi Costume: material issues
    Sword belt: being remade after being destroyed literally in shipping.

Pod of The South
    Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Mermaid pickles we totally need to meet up some time I think it would be awesome !!!

Ps: why did you pick pickles as your name? I think it’s totally awesome btw !!!

Originally it was kind of a joke name, but now it’s just amusing because I ended up deathly allergic to cucumbers so I can’t have pickles. And yeah, we should totally meet up once I have a tail and a functioning car again!

Originally it was kind of a joke name, but now it’s just amusing because I ended up deathly allergic to cucumbers so I can’t have pickles. And yeah, we should totally meet up once I have a tail and a functioning car again!
    I am so sorry, cucumbers are amazing and pickles are my favorite food!

They tell you if your tail will ship soon?

Pod of The South
    They’re not back from Hawaii yet, so I have no idea.