Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New fish in school!

Member Pod of Cali mermaidondine's Avatar

New fish in school!

Hey there and hello to everyone here at the MerNetwork!My name's Kailee, I'm twenty-two years young and I'm from Sacramento. I originally discovered the mer yuku forums while lurking in the vast depths of the internet, but then followed the link here...and I'm so glad that I did! I've always been a lover of the sea and anything that had to do with the water, but especially mermaids - ever since "The Little Mermaid", which also happened to be the first film that I ever saw at just two months old Up until now I've just been an aspiring mermaid. When my health really started to decline over the past three years though, I was in and out of the hospital all the time and often didn't have the strength to leave the house... However, my health has taken a great turn for the better since then and I plan to make my first tail in the upcoming months! (Just in time for the Summer!)I'm so excited to have found this forum so I can connect with souls who share my same love for mermaids and the sea
    Last edited by mermaidondine; 01-02-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Welcome! I'm glad you're feeling better, and it's always nice to have another person to talk with and learn from

hello. nice to meet you! welcome
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

Thank you so much, both of you! I'm very happy to be here and definitely looking forward to chatting and learning from everyone

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Star's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Star On Twitter Add Mermaid Star on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Star's Youtube Channel
    Welcome Mermaidondine! I am glad you are starting to feel better. I hope your enjoy being here and become part of our ever growing family!

Thank you, Miss Star! I appreciate it! I definitely hope I can become a part of the family as well

So glad youre feeling better now, im also in the process of starting my first tail as well i hope you can hit the waves ASAP :-)

Thank you so much, koiboi! I'm excited to meet another "newborn" here; this tail-making journey is going to be an exciting one for sure! And same to you... I can't wait to see you hit those waves too :-)

Senior Member Pod of Cali Neria's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum mermaidondine!

Thank you, miss Marina! I'm glad to see another Cali mer around :-)

Junior Member Euro Pod
    welcome to the Mernetwork! I hope you have fun in your tail this summer.