Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Performer Handbook...yeah, I mentioned Mernetwork in it XD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Character Performer Handbook...yeah, I mentioned Mernetwork in it XD

Hey y'all!

Haven't been on here in SO LONG, I've been working my tail off on the industry handbook I wrote for party princesses and princes, pirate, fairies, superheroes, mascots, etc! Called The Party Princess Handbook. I'm super pleased with it, been selling gangbusters and I'm already on back-order, been running out so fast.

Just wanted to let you know that I gave a MAD SHOUT-OUT to the wonderful world of MerNetwork in the book under the Mermaiding brief section. Merwork is the one thing I DIDN'T cover in my book, other than to briefly mention it, because it's been so thoroughly covered by Raina in HER writing! And I straight-up said so and provided readers with a link to buy Raina's book for information on becoming a professional mer. Haha, I wasn't going to even try to tackle such a lengthy subject when it had already been covered so perfectly by her! :3 I DO cover getting into character and costume and wig maintenance and stuff pertaining to mermaiding, but that's mixed in with the other character info. Mostly I just caution people to REALLY do research first because merwork is so damn hard and can be dangerous...then I told them to just go buy Raina's book. XD

But yeah, if anyone swims by someday saying they heard about this site through a book, that might be why. :3 Because MerNetwork is so damn awesome, I couldn't talk about mermaids without mentioning it!

e: oh, and don't worry about "oh no this will bring in the merverts and trolls!" because most of the buyers for this book are professional entertainers, not weirdos. XD

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Congratulations on your book!

One thing you forgot: LINK TO WHERE WE CAN BUY IT!

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    Congratulations on your book!

One thing you forgot: LINK TO WHERE WE CAN BUY IT!
    Thanks! LOL well I didn't know if I could put the link here since it's advertising. I did put it over in the classifieds. But if it's OK, here's the classifieds post: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...918#post209918

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Oh...I didn't think of that! I never look at the sections!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    I went and added it to my favorites. I am looking forward to picking up a copy when I can afford it.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

I love your blog BTW! I'm a big supporter of my local princess party company
    Follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kae-Le...53963584623799

Check out my writing on FictionPress, which has so far received more than 12,000 hits from 88 countries and territories on 6 continents!
    http://www.fictionpress.com/u/729633/Kae_Leah_W