Hi Everyone,

I am looking for healthy yet budget friendly recipes for lunch and dinner mainly but breakfast recipes are welcome as well :-)
We love this little organic supermarket in the city but it is sooooo expensive that we simply can not afford it.
Before my hubby moved from America to be with me he always ate organic foods.
I feel guilty that he gave that all up for me.
Building up a life and business together has not been easy and we have been struggling financially a lot.
This has caused for me to have a very tight grocery budget.
We are doing a lot better financially compared to 2 years ago but we still have a very tight budget since we have the upcoming move/ build of a new house.
We feel we need to save as much money as possible right now, but we do not want to sacrifice our health much longer.
We can both feel we have been eating poorly the past months, apart from us having gained a few pounds we also do not have as much energy and don't feel energetic.
The problem is that healthy foods like fresh fruit and veggies are expensive compared to the unhealthy crap they sell.
My question is, do any of you mers have great budget recipes that are also very healthy?
Even budgetting ideas with foods are most welcome as well.
The one thing we do in the summer is pock blueberries at a berry farm ourselves.
This saves us A LOT of money and we freeze them so we have blueberries all year.