Thread: New to the area

Senior Member Pod of Cali

New to the area

I am relatively new to the mer community, though I have known of it for years. Never met anybody who practices mermaiding, but would like to meet any fellow mers in the area. I just moved to Cedar City, but I am willing to go to Salt Lake city. It may be a few weeks before I can go because my school is starting this week and I don't know how much homework I'll have. Still if you guys and gals have a regular meet up time, could you let me know?

I wish we had a regular meetup time! We need to make it happen. Up further north the Mermaids of the Great Salt Lake have a business-type group. I'm relatively new as well, and I've been trying to get together with a few senior mers to get together. So far, no one has gotten back to me except Mermaid Aine. So...Maybe they'll all reply to your thread and we can make it happen!! Welcome to land-bound freshwater!
    From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free. --Jacques Yves Cousteau