Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ANYONE HAVING LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES!?

ANYONE HAVING LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES!?

Hey guys... I don't know why, but everytime I do anything on here, I have to re-log in!
    If I view a post, re-log in.
    if I try to reply, re-log in.
    if I view someone's profile, re-log in.

it's literally happening every minute. I tried to quick-post on someone's thread, and it said to re-log in, so I did (having already saved my paragraph so I wouldn't have to retype it), then tried to quick post immediately (took all of 5 seconds to paste and click "post") and it told me I need to re-log in. Then when I re-logged in, it told me I need to re-log in to re-log in! hahahaha...

Frustrating.
    Is this just happening to me?

(I'm saving this paragraph now, cause I'll have to re-log in to post this new thread)

Member Pod of Cali mermaidondine's Avatar
    I've been having the same problem! (So don't worry, you're not alone! Lol!) I thought maybe it was just my computer or connection being ridiculous at first... But it's happening every time I view or try to reply to anything now... Maybe its just the server having some issues/glitches?

It happens to me too, but only if I post something long.

alveric

well, at first, I thought it was just the amount of time I sit "idle" on the computer... But it seems to be getting worse! hehehe

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    On a tangent, one thing that bugs me a bit is how the chatbox logs me out after so many minutes. I don't appear to be logged out of the forum, just the chatbox. I don't know that it's related at all to the issue being discussed here, just curious if that's supposed to happen.