Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Questions on my Mertailor tail?

Quote Originally Posted by Merenneito Nerissa View Post
    Sorry, my english is not the best, I thought you were thinking I was supporting him
    Aaww. I would never.

You're so cute

Bhahahahahhhh lol
    Frosty Mermaid from the lonely Lapland <3

* Etsy * Youtube * Facebook * Instagram *

Encouraged by this thread I also messaged for Matt, I'm quite reliefed there's someone from Mertailor who knows what's been going on and is open with answers, I hope. Kinda makes a lot of sense he has been behind a lot of things there, and when he left quality suffered. Or I don't know, maybe it's just my mind trying to find some explanations, but we'll see. I hope that his MerrowFins business is going to have an explosive start And the fact that he is helping to fix especially mertailor tails is just something I can't get over, that's amazing business idea because there's quite a huge amount of work in that area...

MerrowFins is doing what it needs to. No, I don't mean that the company needs to work through Mertailor issues-MerrowFins needs to set itself apart from Mertailor. Our biggest issue with Mertailor is inconsistency and abysmal customer service.

By going this route, Matt is building reputation as a stand up guy. He is starting to work through the mistrust that his previous company earned. I expect Vanora to post two reviewsif he takes care of her tail with minimal continued stress on her part. One review would be about her initial experience and delivered product, and one would be a glowing review for Matt and MerrowFins. I look forward to seeing the tails that MerrowFins puts out, and truly hope that his company takes off at a manageable pace.

Vanora, I saw that you are selling this tail, what happened?

Getting a new tail from Matt!

Is the fluke fixed?

The fluke I was told it's fine for underwater swimming. Not good for tail up pictures but it makes nice underwater shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanora View Post
    I got my tail from Mertailor and it doesn't fit. The hip part is on my thigh and it barely even covers my bum when it should be over my belly button. I remeasured everything on myself and on my tail and its all the same as the measurments I sent him. After emailing with him he keeps telling me its not pulled up all the way when there is no way it can go up any further and even when I put it on in the water it sits this low. Also my fluke is floppy. Its like theres no monofin in it. Ive looked up tails like mine and everyones sticks up. Mine just hangs. Here are some pictures. Does anyone know what to do or did anyone have the same issues?
    Attachment 32615Attachment 32616Attachment 32617
    So sorry this happen to you i truly hope you had it fixed, i be reading this and other reviews regarding his (ericmertailor) tails and lack of mono fin. im one to give someone the benefit of the thought, but im getting really scared about placing my order with him for my first basic tail, he says these reviews are old and he now's makes all his tails perfect fit. but seriously having second thoughts, you paid so much for your tail to have it not be exactly what you wanted or fit you properly. lots of my mersisters have strongly suggested i dont get it from him, they even recommended matt from merrow fins. maybe he can fix your tail the right way . good luck dear

Quote Originally Posted by stellar lee View Post
    MerrowFins is doing what it needs to. No, I don't mean that the company needs to work through Mertailor issues-MerrowFins needs to set itself apart from Mertailor. Our biggest issue with Mertailor is inconsistency and abysmal customer service.

By going this route, Matt is building reputation as a stand up guy. He is starting to work through the mistrust that his previous company earned. I expect Vanora to post two reviewsif he takes care of her tail with minimal continued stress on her part. One review would be about her initial experience and delivered product, and one would be a glowing review for Matt and MerrowFins. I look forward to seeing the tails that MerrowFins puts out, and truly hope that his company takes off at a manageable pace.
    I too hope Matt Merrrowfins sets itself apart from eric company. one thing i like about matt, he replies to your questions rite away, im debating weather to get my tail from him instead of eric due to all these reviews and comments. just dont like offending anyone or going back on my word since i told eric i was going to order my tail from him, but seriously having second thoughts

Matt is like my best friend right now. Order from him. Whatever you do. Do NOT order from Mertailor. The tail will not be what you want. He won't fix it. And he'll hide behind his mother who is clueless. Seriously. Mertailor is probably the worst tail maker I've dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Ramirez View Post
    I too hope Matt Merrrowfins sets itself apart from eric company. one thing i like about matt, he replies to your questions rite away, im debating weather to get my tail from him instead of eric due to all these reviews and comments. just dont like offending anyone or going back on my word since i told eric i was going to order my tail from him, but seriously having second thoughts
    Don't feel bad about telling him you will order from him and then not ordering. It is your right as the buyer to go with a company that you feel comfortable ordering from. The Mertailor gets so many promotions and orders all the time that it won't hurt him to lose your business. Vanora's tail has been created so recently that it certainly is a good example of what you might get from the Mertailor.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Pearl Bae View Post
    Hey, Raina mentioned his ex helping fix tails? How would I contact him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Mermaid Pearl Bae he has a page on fb: https://www.facebook.com/MerrowFins?fref=nf

Matt is like my best friend right now. Order from him. Whatever you do. Do NOT order from Mertailor. The tail will not be what you want. He won't fix it. And he'll hide behind his mother who is clueless. Seriously. Mertailor is probably the worst tail maker I've dealt with.
    Thank you Vanora i feel so bad for you, you mentioned you can visit him? me i would be on his doorsteps everyday until he fixed or replaced your tail, and thank you for your advice, im now seriously considering purcharsing it from Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Don't feel bad about telling him you will order from him and then not ordering. It is your right as the buyer to go with a company that you feel comfortable ordering from. The Mertailor gets so many promotions and orders all the time that it won't hurt him to lose your business. Vanora's tail has been created so recently that it certainly is a good example of what you might get from the Mertailor.
    I agree, her tail tragedy is to recent for me to ignore, he had told me alot of reviews were old from years back, but his is Now! and im really scared it will happen to me too. i hope Vanora can get her's fixed im so sad for her thanks dear

Getting a new tail from Matt!
    yay! so happy to hear

Going to see Matt next weekend so he can make a body cast. Debating on stopping by Eric's but I fear fhe conversation may end unpleasant.

Going to see Matt next weekend so he can make a body cast. Debating on stopping by Eric's but I fear fhe conversation may end unpleasant.
    I have a thought. Why not wearing a wire to record the whole conversation? Just an idea

I called Matt and he is the biggest sweetheart ever. He's been a huge help and I think everything is gonna be okay.
    Thats good new's dear truly hope he can fix it

Senior Member Pod of Texas Lotus the Mermaid's Avatar
    Add Lotus the Mermaid on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    I have a thought. Why not wearing a wire to record the whole conversation? Just an idea
    Omg yes!! XD Or a little camera in the purse. Lol

Formerly known as Lotus_Blooming