Thread: A Magical Top Adventure

A Magical Top Adventure

Hey guys!

So, my friend and I are planning on making a mermaid series. Checklist?

I have a tail and am making my friend a tail. So, check!

My friend has a pool., and I own a lake house which my family (and some friends!!!) go to every summer. Check and double check!

My dad owns a waterproof camcorder and I use it more than him. Check!

Well, out tops could use some work...

I'm probably going to just decorate a normal bikini, covering it, etc, but I could use ideas for decorations. *Nods* *WILL POST UPDATES WHEN NEEDED*

Last edited by SeaDragon Mermaid; 09-03-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Miel's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Miel's Youtube Channel
    Lionspaw is the name of the large shells often used in shell bras. But they can be overly heavy, fragile and expensive. Plastic can be scratchy and uncomfortable, I suggest buy the foam fake shells off of eBay.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HAWAIIAN-SEA-SHELL-SEASHELL-BRA-MERMAID-HAWAII-LUAU-HULA-COSTUME-BIKINI-TOP-BRA/

Use Needle & thread and e6000 glue to attach. (no others) e6000 is waterproof and will glue together almost everything.

As for embellishments, Go Wild! For mine I used cheap dollar-store stick on gems, small shells, a secondhand cut up pair of soft fishnet stockings and Fake seaweed.

It doesn't have to be at all expensive, the cheaper the better as in filming it will see heavy useage.
    Go overboard on bright colours as blue tones everything down and once in the water it will look amazing!

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    I found (on the ground) one of those shells once and I was surprised with how much it covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I'm working on designs, and the colors for mine will probably be pink, blue, silver, gold, and maybe some green. Why? i'm designign a tail that has meaning to me but nothing to probably next to everyone else on here...