Thread: Merenneito Nerissa's Youtube Channel

Merenneito Nerissa's Youtube Channel

Just realized that there's a lots of posts of people's youtube channels, so I decided to make a thread of my own even though I already have had my channel for a while I love to make and edit videos, even though I'm only an amateur still, but I'm trying to be better every day. I put a lot of thinking in the underwater acting, and I'd love to have comments and suggestions how to improve it, every other feedback is absolutely welcomed too. I also have two videos with my dearest Mermaid Riia ^_^

And this is my first video ever, in my old mertailor tail

Frosty Mermaid from the lonely Lapland <3

* Etsy * Youtube * Facebook * Instagram *

New video! We had a photoshoot with Mermaid Riia and I made this video out of our bts-materials

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Nerissa, I LOVED that! It was hypnotizing! You both look lovely!

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    Nerissa, I absolutely LOVE that first video! I envy you your hability to swim backwards and not letting the water up your nose bother you. That is some skill right there!

And you are such a natural when you move. Just beautiful. Wow. When I grow up I want to be like you

Keiris, thank you so much!

Talia, "When I grow up I want to be like you " hahahh! thank you... And the water in nose, it really stings every time but I just act it doesn't, so don't know about skill.. But that is exactly where I'm aiming at, trying to look like everything under there is effortless and easy and like I belonged there

Both of you are so beautiful! This video was great! I especially liked it when you two swam through the bubble rings. That is definitely something I want to learn how to do.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Thank you Alea That was actually my first time when I succeeded to swim through rings with my tail on, and the water was somehow different so it stinged even more when it went to my nose, couldn't get those rings as nice formed as I'd loved to, but Riia's ring was phenomenal <3

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Merenneito Nerissa View Post
    And the water in nose, it really stings every time but I just act it doesn't, so don't know about skill.. But that is exactly where I'm aiming at, trying to look like everything under there is effortless and easy and like I belonged there
    Well, girl, to me you already got it!

Had to make a video of a mermaid swimming in the middle of ice

Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    Well, girl, to me you already got it!
    Thank you so much...

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Nerissa, is that you in the ice??? Omg I'd feel like a frozen fishstick! Guess I am way too tropical for that. You look enchanting but I can't even imagine getting into that water!

Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Nerissa, is that you in the ice??? Omg I'd feel like a frozen fishstick! Guess I am way too tropical for that. You look enchanting but I can't even imagine getting into that water!
    I was thinking the same thing! Visually gorgeous but I was watching it nervously. "No, no don't go in there! Aghhhh, she's getting in there! OMG she's all the way in there!!"

Hahahahhh, yea, it's me I have wanted to do this for a long time but haven't had the guts to do it. I actually have never before done ice swimming, just started this spring, that was my third time doing it. Since my performer status is this Northern, icy mermaid I just needed to do this.

However, if I ever do a bts-video of this one there's quite different atmosphere behind all this... Subtitles would go; " Omg, am I really doing this, am I crazy, OMG this is cold, am I really going there *tries the water* AArrghhh this is cold!!! Ok ok, going in now. *puts on the performer imago* Dumdidaaaa, *smiling* yes I enjoy this so much, lovely, this is what I want to do every day, dumdidaaaahh... Ok, that's enough, GET ME OUT OF HERE I'M DYING THIS IS FREEZING!!! "

Ice swimming is actually very popular in Finland and after swimming you get this amazing realexed feeling and a wonderful endorphin rush It doesn't change the fact, though, that the water itself still feels absolutely ridiculously cold XD

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I was shivering when I watched you slowly slide into the water. Bet you are glad to have that warm silicone tail over a fabric one huh?
    Formerly known as ireneho

Well, it actually isn't warm It has that spacer fabric lining and seams, so water is flowing through from seams.

You looked gorgeous in that video despite the cold. You certainly made it look like you weren't freezing your fins off!
    Mermaids - not so graceful on land...
    Luna Dreamtide
    (Formerly Leina)

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    The fact that you weren't making funny faces because of the cold water, wow!!!

If it were me, I'd be screaming for a blankie and a hot toddy!
    Formerly known as ireneho

Mermaid Leina, thank you so much

Mermaid Jaffa, hahahahh Luckily we had a warm sauna near