Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: 2015 MerNetwork Secret Santa: General Interest & Discussion Thread

Sent you a fb message :P but basically explains everyone in Ontario has been on Boxing Day holiday up until yesterday
    The SeaGlass Siren

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    Arion, the maker on etsy was working on your gift yesterday and is shipping it out today to your address (copied and pasted from the mernetwork email )
    Great to hear. Hopefully it will work out this time. I will get it after I come back from MerMania

Thank you

We are working with UPS to see if they can find out what happened to Felicia's gift. Hopefully they can find something.
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Felicia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Mystery View Post
    We are working with UPS to see if they can find out what happened to Felicia's gift. Hopefully they can find something.
    ^this
    I'll be honest though, I don't believe UPS actually delivered it because I was home when it was supposedly delivered and I never heard a knock on the door, nor did my dogs (they would have barked like crazy) or the neighbors.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

-- Dr. Seuss

Instagram @Mermaid_Felicia
    Find me on Facebook

Senior Member Pod of Cali Elodea the Mermaid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MerNetwork Secret Santa View Post
    I have all gifts marked as SENT and these are the ones that have not been RECEIVED.

Felicia
    SeaGlass Siren
    Elodea the Mermaid
    Merman Arion

Please check in with me if you have received your gift so I can check you off, OR let me know if you haven't received anything and we can work together to find out what happened. Also if these members haven't been online recently it would be cool if someone could check in on them for me, as I haven't been getting any replies through email.

Also, I will be adding a new rule for next year as long as it is okay with the admins and the group as a whole - It would be super cool if everyone did not change usernames during the Secret Santa if you are participating.

MerNetwork Secret Santa
    Oh my goodness, I received mine over a month ago! I made a post about it in this thread, but I didn't know we were supposed to do anything else.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Elodea Nymphaea Waterweed
    of The Sacramento Mermaids

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    ^this
    I'll be honest though, I don't believe UPS actually delivered it because I was home when it was supposedly delivered and I never heard a knock on the door, nor did my dogs (they would have barked like crazy) or the neighbors.
    Ups is notorious for their shit delivery men

hey never ring doorbells or leave notices anywhere :/
    The SeaGlass Siren

well I'm glad that mine was recieved
    Take the wave now and know that you're free
    Turn your back on the land face the sea
    Face the wind now so wild and so strong
    When you think of me
    Wave to me and send me a song

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    Ups is notorious for their shit delivery men

hey never ring doorbells or leave notices anywhere :/

FUN FACT: When UPS was delivering my shell top from Lotus, I was sitting in the office with my blinds open so I could see out onto the road. The truck pulled up in front of my house, and I saw the driver get out, so I darted down the hall, and down the stairs to the door. 30 second trip, MAYBE.

By the time I got there and opened the door, the driver was already back in his truck and driving away. No doorbell, no knock, nothing. Where was my package? Clumsily dumped on top of a flowerpot on the front step.

My boyfriend's car had been broken into about a month before, and shortly after the car break-in I was home alone and caught some creep trying to get in through my back door. :/ Not the kind of neighborhood I want my expensive packages sitting around in the open unguarded.

My stepdad's had it happen to him several times, too, and he regularly orders really expensive stuff. Most times they just dump it on the step and leave it there.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Felicia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tieri View Post
    FUN FACT: When UPS was delivering my shell top from Lotus, I was sitting in the office with my blinds open so I could see out onto the road. The truck pulled up in front of my house, and I saw the driver get out, so I darted down the hall, and down the stairs to the door. 30 second trip, MAYBE.

By the time I got there and opened the door, the driver was already back in his truck and driving away. No doorbell, no knock, nothing. Where was my package? Clumsily dumped on top of a flowerpot on the front step.

My boyfriend's car had been broken into about a month before, and shortly after the car break-in I was home alone and caught some creep trying to get in through my back door. :/ Not the kind of neighborhood I want my expensive packages sitting around in the open unguarded.

My stepdad's had it happen to him several times, too, and he regularly orders really expensive stuff. Most times they just dump it on the step and leave it there.
    That's shitty!! We rarely have that problem here regardless of which company delivered but we rarely have theft like that too, the beauty of living in a small area I suppose. I guess ill have to start worrying about what I have sent to my house now...
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

-- Dr. Seuss

Instagram @Mermaid_Felicia
    Find me on Facebook

Arion got his gift finally!!!! �� I was beginning to worry!
    The SeaGlass Siren

Yup. I got it and I will take a picture as soon as I get home. I will also send an email to secret Santa to confirm that I got my present

The SeaGlass Siren

Name:  IMG_8478.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  98.4 KB

Here's what I got from my secret santa!
    I love it all!
    Everything is so cute, especially the necklace!!
    Not a clue who its from.
    Mermaid Enora