Views: 1888
Size:  91.1 KBName:  12041872_856565374457865_200281736_n.jpg
Views: 1927
Size:  64.9 KBName:  12023010_856565377791198_775695592_n.jpg
Views: 2090
Size:  109.4 KBName:  12016558_856565391124530_1727344952_n.jpg
Views: 1919
Size:  124.4 KB
    Selling this tail because it doesn't fit me quite right. It is brand new just like out of the box, worn once so there is no damage or wear and tear. This tail is more flowy than a normal tails. Great for underwater photos. Please contact me or matt@merrowfins.com for extra details. Looking for $500.

These are the measurements but Matt offered to resize it for FREE!

- Around Ankles: 13.5
    - Shoe Size (US Sizing): 7 Womens
    - Around Calves: 24
    - Waist to Floor: 44
    - Waist to Ankle: 42
    - Around Knees: 22
    - Around Mid Thigh: 37
    - Around Butt: 42.25
    - Waist to Knees: 23.5
    - Waist to Mid Thigh: 13.25
    - Around Hips: 40.5
    - Waist to Butt: 9
    - Around Waist: 36.5
    - Waist to Hip: 5.5
    Last edited by VanoraSirene; 10-10-2015 at 08:55 PM.

$2000 ?? Knowing Eric's expensive pricings, this tail must have cost more. If it's brand new, right out of the box and only worn once, you should ask for more imho.

Good luck selling it. It's a beautiful tail

Ugh love it! Wish I had the money! <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4uI...ature=youtu.be
    user formerly known as Mermaid In Training

The Monofin is used for underwater use more than above water I figured to other tail makers. They said it's safe it just doesn't do well tail up photos. For me it's the size issue now. So I'm gonna sell it and get a new one. It was originally 3200.

I agree with Arion-- Given how new it is, and how little it's been used, with a $3200 original pricetag I'd say you could definitely get $2500 for it.

I'm really sorry about all the mess you had to go through with this tail. Hopefully you'll find a buyer for it soon!

Want. How are you accepting payment? Did video ever get posted of the tail in action?
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

Maybe! I just think 2000 dollars is reasonable. I need to sell it asap.

It might be nice to mention when selling this, that the fluke is more flowy and bendy than with Mertailor's earlier tails, because f.ex. I would be a bit disappointed if I'd buy this tail, and then realize after it'd have arrived and I had tried it on, that the fluke is so flowy and not so good for photoshoots, and because Mertailor's other tails with same fluke are different. I don't wan't to sound a biaz, but with that you'd avoid all unnecessary angry after plays.
    Frosty Mermaid from the lonely Lapland <3

* Etsy * Youtube * Facebook * Instagram *

Right!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod MerAnthony's Avatar
    Add MerAnthony on Facebook
    WOW!!! The sizes are just about perfect for me but I have no money. :'(
    Be Happy Swim Free

I'm sorry.

If you're interested in this tail Matt will resize it for free!

I actually am interested, because other measurements being a bit incorrect the hight of the tail is on spot, so the re-sizing would maybe work fine, and I really love those colors and design, but I can't help myself of thinking that it still might be hard to even swim with that fluke. I had to buy a new tail cause it was so hard to act with the partial silicone's fluke, I was able to do it but I almost lost my mind every time we tried to take photos wit the tail, it was like impossible to keep the fluke up when on your side and so on. Finally we had to support it with wooden boxes and I heard it took quite a while to edit those out...
    Do you still physically have the tail? Because it would be wonderful to see that tail in action, I'm sure no one who's interested would mind if you'd swim with it once and take a video?
    Frosty Mermaid from the lonely Lapland <3

* Etsy * Youtube * Facebook * Instagram *

Yep! I think I have a weird video. I'll post it and take a better one later. Matt actually uses the same Monofin. He said it's good. If you have more questions about the Monofin I suggest you email him at matt@merrowfins.com! I'm selling the tail through him! Or even better yet! Call him! He helped me understand it better!

https://youtu.be/TU25aVsj_XU

This video was taken the first time I ever used the tail, so its a bit awkward looking! The monofin works really well in the water, and looks pretty realistic when in motion. It makes stunning and very realistic underwater photos since the flowness of a real fish tail, but those tail-over-head pictures on land don't work well with this monofin. I still encourage giving Matt a call! He can explain it much better and work with you about resizing!
    Last edited by VanoraSirene; 09-20-2015 at 09:56 AM.

That's just... eeeeh... *thinks and rubs forehead* in your first thread you stated the tail being unusable and now you are selling it. I get that, but without telling potential buyers about the monofin? Sorry to be the party pooper in any way, but you might end up catching some drama, if you sell it and leave out details. When we are talking about this much money, people tend to get a lil sensitive (as you might have noticed with your experience with this tail). Be thorough cause for some even little details matter.

I remember receiving my tail I bought used and it had small tears near dorsal. Felt SO disappointed.
    Don't leave out details folks.
    Mermaid Riia
    (Merenneito Riia)

Finland's first mermaid entertainer

www.merenneitoriia.fi

user formerly known as Riiarin

I didn't leave it out. I said the monofin is the new Mertailor one that's flowy and not stuff. I asked Matt about it he said its normal and new. It makes wonderful realistic underwater photos. It's not great for the tail up above the head photos. There's no drama. I'm being 100% honest.

Besides that I tail is only three weeks old. There's no wear and tear. It looks just like I got it out of the box.

I'm also not selling it because of the monofin. I'm selling it because it doesn't fit me right. So im offering to sell it 1200 dollars less than I bought it and a free resize. I think I'm being fair.

I'm not saying you are lying or not being fair dear no! Nor that there is drama or your tails has rips in it. I'm just sharing my own experience and highlighting the importance of details when selling.
    And yes, you say it is more flowy in your description but it doesn't tell that much I'm afraid. You could edit it to be more precise
    Mermaid Riia
    (Merenneito Riia)

Finland's first mermaid entertainer

www.merenneitoriia.fi

user formerly known as Riiarin