Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Mertailor Offering Fixes now?

Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    I think many people believe "one of a kind" is a very colorful name for "innovative", "brand new", "exciting", "awesome" and so forth.

No. It means ONE. OF A KIND. Just one. You make one and you never make another one like it. Ever. Not even for all the gold in the world. If you make more than one, it stops being "one of a kind".

And I don't call selling the same design over and over "one of a kind", even if you make the item in question with your hands, and naturally, there will not be 2 exactly alike. I call that "hand made", not "one of a kind".
    ^ what she said. Bravo!

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Agreeeeeeeee

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I want to say he may have pulled this post? He is going to run himself out of business at some point. A slow and painful one it seems. He has angered more people than pleased in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    cats cats cats...whats up with those things?

Formerly known as jayy

Also, a post of his popped up on my feed, and I got to thinking... doesn't anyone else feel sorry for the people who are so super dedicated to him? Like they could be potential horror stories and not even know.

Formerly known as jayy

Eric will often "hide posts" from his timeline but not delete them. He's always going to have his fanbase.

Usually the people that will never buy a tail...

Formerly known as jayy

I thought I was the only one that felt that. I actually feel horrible for the people that oggle over him. Most of his work is half assed unless he gets ALOT of money or publicity. Also the majority of his photos are photoshopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Imogen Finnly View Post
    Also, a post of his popped up on my feed, and I got to thinking... doesn't anyone else feel sorry for the people who are so super dedicated to him? Like they could be potential horror stories and not even know.

Yes, I always worry when I see someone pop up that is so excited to get one of his tails. I think to myself that they obviously have not been on MerNetwork to see what people really think of his work, or to see pictures of what people end up with. I want to run and warn them all!
    Mermaid Aine ​(pronounced Anya)
    of The Mermaids of the Great Salt Lake
    And you sang "Sail to me, Sail to me, Let me enfold you, Here I am, Here I am
    Waiting to hold you"
    Song to the Siren-Jeff Buckley
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thismemaidsjourney
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidAine
    http://mermaidsofgsl.wixsite.com/mermaids
    https://www.instagram.com/mermaidaine

Honestly, even the celeb clients have crappy tails. Look at the behind the scenes photos of project mermaids to see how shitty the tails are holding up. Lady Gaga even had to alter her tail when she rented from him.

I personally think Matty made sure the stuff showing up on TV looked great. According to his video he churned some real winners out in 3 days or less sometimes.

Wow! Even lady Gaga got a stinker? That surprises me a lot. And makes me sigh cause if even lady Gaga has issues with one of his tails, the rest of us are basically doomed

Formerly known as jayy

I also really wonder why he tagged a bunch of speedos as gay man and gay.... Like only gay men wear speedos or merman related stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    I also really wonder why he tagged a bunch of speedos as gay man and gay.... Like only gay men wear speedos or merman related stuff
    To get more people to see. From what I understand (not having an Instagram acct myself) you can put in parameters and when something gets hashtagged with *insert something* it shows up on your feed.
    Take the wave now and know that you're free
    Turn your back on the land face the sea
    Face the wind now so wild and so strong
    When you think of me
    Wave to me and send me a song

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Leina View Post
    Budgie-smuggler = men's speedos
    Because tight speedos may resemble that...
    No no no. All wrong.

Back in the day, before airport security was introduced, people hid little feathered birdies in their crotches, to sell overseas...

Hence, the term, Budgie Smuggler.
    Last edited by Mermaid Jaffa; 11-06-2015 at 01:11 AM.
    Formerly known as ireneho