Thread: Missouri Mer meet up!

Missouri Mer meet up!

Hey y'all. Mermaid Brynley here!
    While I currently live in Alaska, I will be home in Missouri for most of the month of December and would love to meet my fellow missouri mermaids!!
    I've been in contact with a couple other mermaids to talk a little bit about it but I wanted to know who else would be interested and if anybody had any ideas!
    Comment and let me know!
    For location I was thinking middle or southern missouri (Columbia or Springfield areas) and probably around December 12th. It's a saturday. Feel free to get ahold of me on here or on facebook!
    Facebook.com/mermaid.brynley
    If we get enough interest I will make a facebook group for it.

Have a lovely, day!
    -Xoxo MB
    Insta: @mermaidbrynley
    Twitter.com/mermaidbrynley
    tumblr.com/mermaidbrynley

That sounds like fun to me. I live in the St. louis area and will friend you. Not sure of many places in columbia besides the mizzou rec center. They have a MONSTER indoor pool. I could check rental info if you want?

Love this idea!!!!! If we do Springfield, the Foster Recreation Center pool on the Missouri State Campus would be a great place! http://magazine.missouristate.edu/20...eation-center/ Dec. 12 is after the semester is over, so the campus is really quiet and I don't think we would need to bother with renting the pool. It is open from 9-5 on Dec. 12 (not sure what hours the pool will be open but that is the time the gym will be open that day). Non-member price is only $8 per person per day Plus, the MSU pool is extremely mer-friendly! They seriously love us... our little pod is actually somewhat of an MSU legend lol!

OH AWESOME!!
    That actually sounds like a perfect fit then.
    I'll contact the other mermaids as well
    Insta: @mermaidbrynley
    Twitter.com/mermaidbrynley
    tumblr.com/mermaidbrynley

That would work for me.

Hey! Sorry I forgot to message you back, but yay you made a thread! I probably wouldn't be able to do a Saturday but that's just me. Also, I know the bulk of Missouri mers are in the KC area so I think Springfield may be a bit too far for them. Just my two sand dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone want to meet up in June sometime at Table Rock Lake Arkansas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***