Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosplay based on the poem Comus (John Milton)

Cosplay based on the poem Comus (John Milton)

I'm working on building a cosplay based on the poem Comus (John Milton).I'm going to be Sabrina (the sea goddess). It needs to be battle ready. I'm an archer for Belegarth Medieval Combat Society and I need to have a durable and comfortable suit. Can anyone give me some suggestions for materials or techniques? Or even design ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Mernetwork! I just looked up Sabrina's appearance, but didn't see any armor or something that would be fit for battle. Could you post a few pictures of your inspirations?
    If that is the look you are going for, I would suggest making craft foam armor! There are some great tutorials online and done right, it can look great.
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Craft foam won't hold up through even one battle. There are a lot of big guys trying to beat me with swords. I need padded cloth or leather. I don't have any ideas about a design. What search criteria did you use? I can't find anything.

Ah, then is this an LARP cosplay? That explains it. Have you ever worked with Worbla then?
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Worbla is way too expensive. I have used some, but I'd prefer something more flexible. I'm going to be throwing down some serious Matrix moves in it.