Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi...

Red face Hi...

My name is Kae-Leah, and I am an amateur cosplayer with a passion for mermaids and fairies, as well as the author of the FictionPress series "Nerissa Sanderson, The Part-Time Mermaid Of Sunshine Valley, CA" and a devoted fashion doll collector with literally hundreds of vinyl dollies, mainly Barbie-type fashion dolls. I have Asperger's Syndrome and am very passionate about Autism Awareness and disabled rights, as well as a number of other social issues. My favorite pro mermaids are Raina The Halifax Mermaid and of course Hannah Fraser.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    welcome to the forum, I feel like I just wanna call you "Jem" all the time as a nickname cuz of your love for her!

You can call me Jem if you want! I think your mer-name is kinda close to Raya, one of the Holograms.

Welcome to the forum!

Hi! My mermaid name is Fin! my pronouns are she/her and I ordered my first fin fun mermaid tail yesterday!! I am super excited to be a part of this community, and hope I can be a professional mermaid some day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid-Fin View Post
    Hi! My mermaid name is Fin! my pronouns are she/her and I ordered my first fin fun mermaid tail yesterday!! I am super excited to be a part of this community, and hope I can be a professional mermaid some day!
    Hello there! Not sure if you meant to create a new thread, but this one is someone else's introduction from 9 years ago.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc