Thread: Mermaid Cydney's Mermaid Tops

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Mermaid Cydney's Mermaid Tops

So, this fall I purchased a top from Mermaid Cydney because I did not have a wet top to wear in the water. I needed it super fast for a gig and she was very quick to respond. The top is made of two lion's paw shells and threaded together with thick rope. She has decorated the top with beads and shells in the same colour as my tail, and completely covered it with a type of varnish to protect it.

I normally do not like the style of bathing suit tops that need you to tie around your neck, but this one was done really well so it stays up. You do need to tie it about an inch tighter than you normally would when swimming so it doesn't come too loose. Also, pasties. Protect your nipples! lol or learn the hard way like me. :\

My very first use of Cyd's top was here:

I actually swam around in the lake a lot and even climbed up on rocks with the top bumping against it and had no problems with the top at all! She leaves the strings extra long so you can adjust the top how you see fit.

I cant remember exactly what I paid for it but it was VERY reasonable and she had the top to me lightning fast. It matched my tail so well considering she hadn't seen it in person, and I love the design so much.

I recommend Cyd's tops and you can order from her here: https://www.facebook.com/MermaidCydney?ref=ts

i love these tops! the sparkle but in the grooves look so pretty
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

Oh I love her tops so much, they are always so creative and beautiful. I know there are a bunch of people that have tried coping her style of shell tops but none of them really ever measure up to what she can do with some sea shells clue and sparkles.

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania happyguava's Avatar
    Ahh I love Cydney's work I can't wait 'til she has time to make tops again, I've been nagging :P

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    she's taking orders now if you sign up!

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Star's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Star On Twitter Add Mermaid Star on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Star's Youtube Channel
    Beautiful! She is so unique!

Senior Member Pod of Cali HBMermaid_Angela's Avatar
    I also have a top from Mermaid Cydney! As AniaR stated, they are EXTREMELY well made. I've worn mine in the ocean a couple of times and all pieces are still secure on there. Her top is worth EVERY penny!

Thank you guys for all the kind words! I really really appreciate it and enjoy doing them. Taking more orders now, thank you Raina for letting everyone know!