Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Would you date a mermaid?

Member Pod of Cali mermanxxorion's Avatar
    I mean, I would like to but it’s like I feel if I try then women will assume that’s the only if not main reason I joined the mer community

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by mermanxxorion View Post
    I mean, I would like to but it’s like I feel if I try then women will assume that’s the only if not main reason I joined the mer community
    I can relate. I do this for myself, but would love to find someone in my age group who was into it too.

I also thought that it is difficult to find a partner in old age, but sometimes I do not need a partner because I can satisfy myself with https://kinkazoid.com/strapless-strapons/ , toys from this store. Here I found for myself interesting products that have diversified my sex life. Some toys have replaced real men for me and I am completely satisfied.
    Last edited by Lorrytorry; 04-28-2022 at 01:37 AM.

Thank you for sharing. At any age, it's good to diversify your life. I like to go to https://isexychat.com/chatrooms/gay-chat/ and talk to interesting guys. I didn't think it could be so interesting before.
    Last edited by RobertWalker; 07-25-2022 at 01:32 PM.

Honestly, I'd like to meet a mermaid. Based on the legends, they are incredibly beautiful.

Nah, I don't think that kind of relationship would be for me, because I'm not a good swimmer, lol. I prefer regular girls, but I've been unlucky in love for a very long time. I decided to look for a girl on this site ladadate.com/belorusian-brides because I heard that marriages with foreign women are the strongest. I really hope that I will find my love here.