This was a laugh as it was a first time filming for both my Boyfriend and me.

We arrived at the local pool to find that the boy (a mentally-disabled adult) that was causing trouble the week before by dive bombing too close to people was there doing it again... in our favourite medium depth No-Diving pool. My boyfriend was and didn't want to swim, we compromised by swimming in the shallower pool next door.

The first take I turned around and was surprised to find him right behind me... so I explained that I didn't want close-ups, that I wanted to see all of my body in the shot.
The second take I turned around and he was too close again... he'd swam up behind me. I hadn't communicated that I wanted him to stay put in one spot so I know where the Camera is.

Beloved has terrible breath hold as well... so the next couple of takes involved me surfacing alot more often than I usually do, following him when he surfaces for air.

"The Boy" was Finally evicted from the pool, so we moved into the deep pool. On our next take there I go to blow him an underwater kiss only to get blinded by the flash... he'd taken a photo instead!

The outtakes were terrible... out of 6 videos only four had usable footage, there was a full five minutes underwater of his palm, Seven minutes of me trying to put on my nose plug and some pretty shots of his thumb and me swimming behind a giant camera strap.

We'll try again tomorrow at the much nicer city pool, less chlorine so I might try it without my goggles.

What did you think?