Thread: (Sold!) Pichi Pichi Pitch: Mermaid Melody (Complete Set v1-7) Manga

(Sold!) Pichi Pichi Pitch: Mermaid Melody (Complete Set v1-7) Manga

I hope these are okay to post here!

I'm selling my complete set of Pichi Pichi Pitch: Mermaid Melody. I pieced this set together myself some years back, and I was sure to buy books from non-smoking sources. I live in a non-smoking house; we do a have a cat but she doesn't care to read my books. All of the volumes are in very good condition, with no creased spines. Volume 7 has some very light scratches on the cover (almost like flaws in the paper), and some of them are a little yellowed on the outside of the pages. This is a properly translated-to-English Japanese manga, so pages turn from right to left. =)

For anyone not familiar with this story, I'm not going to give the whole plot away, but here is the basic gist:
    - "Magical Girl" manga (superpowered heroine + light, fun & fluffy story with a good helping of romance)
    - Lucia is a young mermaid princess in search of her lost mermaid pearl... on land!
    - meanwhile sinister ocean-dwelling characters plot evil deeds (for anyone who's into Japanese music, many or their names are parodies of real-life bands & performers!)
    - Lucia falls in love with surfer Kaito, but can't tell him she's a mermaid, or she'll turn into sea foam
    - Kaito has met Lucia before as a mermaid, but she looks different as a human
    - throughout the story other princesses are met, and they fight together
    - mermaids fight the forces of evil by singing!

Personally, I tried to watch the anime a few times, and just couldn't get through it. I found the manga to be much more enjoyable. =)

Asking Price: $100 SHIPPED anywhere in the US (by Priority Mail, in a box with good padding)
    - I am willing to ship this set Internationally! Let me know what country you're in and I'll look up the rates. Please keep in mind International delivery takes an easy 2+ weeks to most locations, and I'm not responsible for customs, taxes, lost or stolen goods when shipping abroad.

Payment: PayPal or credit card is easiest, but I can also accept a check or money order if you're okay with the additional "processing time".
    - Trades? Well, why not? Offer away, the worst I can do is say no.

Thanks for looking! =D

If this is still an open offering I am somewhat interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Amphitrite View Post
    If this is still an open offering I am somewhat interested.
    Yup, still available! =)

Still for sale!

This set is still available, I'm happy to consider offers!

USPS shipping prices have gone up since I posted this for sale, but you can still consider $100 Shipped my "Buy It Now" price, lol.

Still available, please make me an offer!

This set is still available, I'd really like to move it to it's new home!

$100 shipped within the US or best offer, if you live abroad I'm happy to check into shipping rates!
    Freshwater tropical mermaid... I bottle rainbows!

Blog · Facebook · Instagram @PrincesslyPolished · Webshop

Price reduced to $80 shipped within the US!

Still happy to look into shipping rates for other countries...

If you need this set before the 25th (and you're living within the US) you have about a week left to purchase... USPS says the cut-off date is the 21st but I'd always allow for more time than that at this time of year! I can ship immediately after payment is cleared.

Thank you.

I had a bite on these and it fell through.

So, still available...again!

Still available!

Banned
    Follow MermaidAnnabella On Twitter
    Visit MermaidAnnabella's Youtube Channel
    I'd be interested in doing trades. Can you message me? Easier to barter there than here

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAnnabella View Post
    I'd be interested in doing trades. Can you message me? Easier to barter there than here
    Sure, I just message you. I'm not opposed to trades but purchase is definitely more straightforward. I look forward to hearing from you.

Anyone want these fun books? Dealing with a rough patch in life right now so I will consider a reasonable offer... let me know your zipcode so I can factor in shipping to you... thanks.

Mermaid melody manga set

Hi I was wondering if you still had this set available? I'm interested in it!

So sorry, this has been sold. For some reason I was never notified of your comment. I have submitted a "sold" request to the admins so it will hopefully be updated in the title soon.