Quote Originally Posted by Ichthus Mermaid View Post
Nice! I made it from Dragon skin with a support mesh in the back. learnt alot of lessons but it was fun to make!

I might just like to try out the SCA thing as I love to sew and even have made wedding dresses and formal gowns (before I had kids).

So cool I read you have blue hair! I just dyed mine teal over the lockdown...just a subtle kind of change.

Would love to go swimming with other mers...

Sent from my SM-A105G using MerNetwork mobile app
The local SCA group to you is called Ildhafen, here's the link to their website https://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/

Thanks, I love my hair. Here's a pic from a few years ago when I first wen't blue, I'd post a current one, but I have like 6 inches of regrowth and I've been trying to fade it out to even up some not quite bleached enough spots next time I re-do it so it looks terrible atm. the blond streak is gone now (too much hassle to wash and dye) and my hair's even longer now, it reaches the top of my thighs!
Name:  Hair 2.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  70.5 KB

I have flights to use within the next year, so I'll be in Auckland to visit family at some stage, if I have a tail by then perhaps we could all meet for a group swim?